Rosie sexton takes a shot at Rogan on twitter.

HexRei - 
2JupitersTooMany - 
HexRei - 
kyle223 - 
likatiga - "you could have gave me a IQ test".

This is how she chooses to phrase the questioning of somebody else's IQ?

You could have given me an IQ test.

Does this woman really have a PhD?

In theoretical computer science. Not English.

I'm going to have to see this IQ test

It's funny, because it's mostly the less intelligent people I know that think that spelling and punctuation are a gold-standard measure of intellect. It's completely a surface trait. Half the time I don't bother using proper grammar and punctuation (as I notice you just didn't) because as long as meaning is accurately conveyed, the rules aren't that relevant and are a waste of brain power. I can't say that enough. The only thing that matters is that the person can understand your message.

The rules of a language are not an end in and of themselves and when you've been spending your time studying protein folding in recombinant DNA or the behavior of strong interaction force in regards to quantum chromodynamics you just stop giving a shit about that stuff, unless it's a formal lab report or journal article or something.

I have great respect for folded proteins and with a few exeptions for chromomolecular physics, and I don't doubt the possibility that she is intelligent, I would just like to see the test. 

DevilsAdvocate - 

She's so smart that she used gave instead of given. Phone Post

She did. The OP got it wrong. LOL

Jimmi fixed my sn - I didn't listen to commentary what did rogan say? I'm assuming she took issue with what he said Phone Post 3.0

He was arguing that the fight should be stopped. Her corner should throw in the towel etc... he was right it was a one sided beating that became tough too watch. Man or woman if they are that overmatched it should be stopped. Phone Post

hackett - 
HexRei - I could also point out that English is not even her first language.

Dr. Sexton has lived in England since prior to her first birthday, actually.

She's as French as Kimo is German.

Kimo's dead, dude.

Powerful DJH - 
FOX Force Five - The grammar used in the OP, is not a perfect match for Rosie's facebook post.

Your right I fucked up . the last part didn't copy and paste and I thought I copied it exactly. 1000 pardons. Phone Post

Had you not posted it here, I would have missed it on FB, so thanks to you.

I like Joe, but I think it's a amusing remark from Rosie.

StruvesNarrowUrethra - 
Powerful DJH - 

Via her facebook page:

"48 hours post fight- I have two black eyes, otherwise I'm 100% fine. You could have gave me a IQ test as I stepped out of the cage and I'd still have scored higher than Joe Rogan."

Who do you guys side with here? Phone Post

Yet his fight IQ is still way higher than hers, 1 sided beat down and she was on the wrong side of it. Why she mad tho?

Why?

Because Rogan was asking for his corner to stop the fight.

Do you remember an instance of Joe saying that kind of stuff in a hard fight?

The Junior beating was worse and I dont think he mention it in any round. Of course Dana came out after that fight and said he thought the corner of Junior should have stopped that fight, so I guess good ole Joe was just jumping on his boss bandwagon.

FOX Force Five - 
Powerful DJH - 
FOX Force Five - The grammar used in the OP, is not a perfect match for Rosie's facebook post.

Your right I fucked up . the last part didn't copy and paste and I thought I copied it exactly. 1000 pardons. Phone Post

I figured I'd own up to it THEN edit it. Kinda a major fuck up quoting sum one wrong but it was honest mistake. I think its correct. Phone app for droid blows dicks.

FOX Force Five - 
Powerful DJH - 

I figured I'd own up to it THEN edit it. Kinda a major fuck up quoting some one wrong but it was honest mistake. I think its correct. Phone app for droid blows dicks.

I side with Rogan. He has a Phd in fighting Phone Post 3.0

I have no problem with Joe, I just think it would be best if they added a fighter to the commentary team. Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - I side with Rogan. He has a Phd in fighting Phone Post 3.0

source?

haha! Rogan responded

" You could have given me an IQ test as I walked out of the cage; I'd still have scored higher than ;-)" I agree :)

BigSleep - 
HexRei - I don't think it's a matter of sides. She has a PhD. I like Joe and all, he's witty and knowledgeable about MMA, but she's definitely smarter than him, there's not really a lot to debate about that particular issue.

More education does not mean smarter.

Except that it does. The process for getting a PhD is rigorous and couldn't be done without superior intelligence.

Joe has no illusions :)

Joe Rogan's job is to commentate. The referee's job is to look out for the welfare of the participants. Part of the corners job (the people the fighter chose as support) is to recognize when their fighter has had enough. The fighters job is to fight until the very end.

If the referee did not do his job looking out for the welfare of one or both of the participants, the athletic commission will need to revise his candidacy and possible educational adjustments.

If the fighters corner did not recognize their fighters limit, the fighter needs to re-evaluate who she brings to fulfill that job.

Our jobs is to watch.

Rogan is a cool cat.

Oh snap! Phone Post 3.0

In for hogan Phone Post 3.0

Perfect response by joe Phone Post