Schaub says UFC doesn't need Dana

I cant watch that shit for 5 minutes, can someone tell me when that dude with the most gorgeous head of hair ever appears? Totally no homo, but he is sexy as hell, if I was gay I'd kill to get some of that.

JakeSweet - 

Schaubs podcast is getting worse by the episode, wouldn't be surprised if he's just saying this to get attention.

He still has a podcast... with Callen?

Schaub needed the JRE.

dana is down to about 4 years left on his WME contract.

MMA MELEE - 
CRE - It is weird the UFC does not seem to have a contingency plan in case something happened to Dana. With tbat being said I do not think anyone could do a better job right now.
<span class="User-279567" id="userPost59620028">Conor could</span></blockquote>

I don't think so. Too much travel. Way too much media.

You gotta get up everyday and wanna do the MMA thing for free.

McGregor isn't that guy. As a fighter yes, as an athlete sure, but as a promoter? McGregor would probably feel above it anyway.

It feels like I'm going to be the right fit and pick when the time comes ;)..If I get the interview, we get the job.

The best message to send to UFC's fanbase is to hire one of the fans to be the next Dana. 

The mold can't change. Such a unique job. Who is really the best bet?

A season of TUP?

Good luck getting some canned suit to sell the significance of these bouts with a passion that rivals or parallels Dana's. 

they don't NEED Dana, but he certainly is a big help.

CRE -
MMA MELEE - 
CRE - It is weird the UFC does not seem to have a contingency plan in case something happened to Dana. With tbat being said I do not think anyone could do a better job right now.
<span class="User-279567" id="userPost59620028">Conor could</span></blockquote>

I don't think so. Too much travel. Way too much media.

You gotta get up everyday and wanna do the MMA thing for free.

McGregor isn't that guy. As a fighter yes, as an athlete sure, but as a promoter? McGregor would probably feel above it anyway.

It feels like I'm going to be the right fit and pick when the time comes ;)..If I get the interview, we get the job.

The best message to send to UFC's fanbase is to hire one of the fans to be the next Dana. 

The mold can't change. Such a unique job. Who is really the best bet?

i agree too much travel but dont you think anyone that god that job was a fan first....at the end of the day even every fighter is a fan first.

The UFC doesn't need Schuab.

Anyone is replaceable. It's a job at the end of the day. 

StrikingMMA -
Mshi - 
shaqitup -

For everybody that says nobody could do a better job, do they have any specific examples of Dana making s good move for the UFC ?

Making TUF which basically made the sport. Turning a failing business into a $4 billion company perhaps? I understand why people dislike Dana but the man has done an incredible job building the UFC

TUF saved the UFC but it was an idea that Dana was against. He didn't want them to do TUF. They did it anyway and it was wildly successful and got the UFC back on track.

For some reason I thought Dana was behind TUF?  And the brothers were getting ready to sell the UFC and he convinced them to give it one last shot? 

tenchu -
JakeSweet - 

Schaubs podcast is getting worse by the episode, wouldn't be surprised if he's just saying this to get attention.

He still has a podcast... with Callen?

Schaub needed the JRE.
He does a podcast mainly on his own now as Callen is busy acting

ticker -
StrikingMMA -
Mshi - 
shaqitup -

For everybody that says nobody could do a better job, do they have any specific examples of Dana making s good move for the UFC ?

Making TUF which basically made the sport. Turning a failing business into a $4 billion company perhaps? I understand why people dislike Dana but the man has done an incredible job building the UFC

TUF saved the UFC but it was an idea that Dana was against. He didn't want them to do TUF. They did it anyway and it was wildly successful and got the UFC back on track.

For some reason I thought Dana was behind TUF?  And the brothers were getting ready to sell the UFC and he convinced them to give it one last shot? 

This was what I thought as well???

StrikingMMA -
Mshi - 
shaqitup -

I thought it was Dana's idea?

Mshi -
ticker -
StrikingMMA -
Mshi - 
shaqitup -

I'm sure I watched an interview of him saying this. 

Mma needed Dana when the sport was building, but now that its at these heights, no longer needed. I would still love to see him around though, he's still a big asset. Its a shame we dont have the dream team (lorenzo and dana) anymore.

YOUR SO WRONG THE BAD GUY WOULD BE WAY BETTER  Chael Sonnen.

When he was with the UFC they were grooming him vecause the UFC and FOX knew they had a gem in THE BAD GUY

Dana doesn't have the same aura. It was like Eric Bishoff in WCW vs when he was hired by Vince McMahon.

Schaub says a lot of things,i ignore them till Rogan changes his mind and he just agrees

Dana talks shit about all his champions to get the fans to rally behind said champ. I met Dana last year at UFC 201 and he was the nicest guy ever. I asked him if he hated Jon Jones and he said no we're good. This was right after Jon was pulled from the 200 card. When the cameras are on and someone puts a mic in Dana's face, the asshole comes out because he's not here too be friend with the fighters. 

Mshi - 
ticker -
StrikingMMA -
Mshi - 
shaqitup -

Nope... He was completely against it.

I can't think of anyone who's opinion I care less about than Schaub.

Give me a weekend I am sure I can come up with someone.  It off the top of my head now, can't do it.