Schaub takes advantage of friends

Jump Kick - I agree with OP, it's taking advantage of people who you call friends. I wouldn't do it, would the rest of you? Phone Post 3.0

id never cheat to win and to me its cheating but I also think Eddie can lose 1000 easier than I can

He didn't take a dime out of Eddies pocket, they were going double or nothing from the previous bet that Schaub lost Phone Post 3.0

Oldschool18 - Anyone see how Schaub seems to always know the odds on fights and only takes the favorite when betting with friends (WITHOUT GIVING THEM ODDS)?? Case in point, his bets with Eddie Bravo. Cummings vs St Prieux (slight favorite so this was fair and Eddie won). Edgar vs Faber (5 to 1 favorite!) He bet Callen dinner on Kimbo vs Shamrock (2.5 to 1). He calls it "Honeyd@cking" - which is a word to describe ROBBING his friends. Funny how he brags about picking Werdum, but never offered to bet Eddie on that. Hmmm.....
Fucking this goddamit Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - Hi, Eddie.
Well darn, meant this one..but yeah..this guy has the right idea!..quit crying eddie Phone Post 3.0

Big Betting Bandit...

OP has a gambling debt Phone Post

Oldschool18 - Thacommish- I listened to that. The fact is he knew Edgar was heavily favored and didn't disclose it. Funny how he wanted to take Cain (3-1 favorite) against Eddie, but went around saying Werdum would win. Why not bet Werdum? Bc he knows he's giving away too much.

He is not taking advantage of Bravo or anyone else. To say that he took advantage of Bravo is to say that Eddie is an unintelligent individual with no knowledge or understanding of the fight game. Which is not the case whatsoever.

Bravo has been in the fight game since the late 90's. He is an innovative force in the BJJ community and has built a network of schools in the US and abroad. Professional fighters seek him out for training and honing their guard work for MMA. He is not going to get "suckered" "ripped off" "swindled" or "tricked" by Schaub with regards to any betting on fights in MMA.

You've just been reading threads on here where Schaub has taken some heat for the "Jenjerkadick" comment and only taking "Superfights" at 205 and decided to start this nonsense and hopefully get some "Yeah OP, you're the shit for pointing that out." You're a fucking moron. Even if you hate Schaub always remember that he is wealthier and tougher than you, and he could hold you down and fuck your mother if he wanted. Enjoy yourself.

I heard big dick bandits is an inside joke cause Big Brown has a little itsy bitsy Vienna wiener.

Just saying that's what I heard.

I get what you're saying, but caveat emptor pal.

You seem like the type of dude who opens a lot of sentences with "Technically....". Phone Post 3.0

So you think these guys dont know who the favorite is? Shut up scrub. Phone Post 3.0

Why are you guys entertaining him lol Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - Phone Post 3.0
Lift it, OP. Phone Post 3.0

In for potential "adults posting on internet forums"

Takes two to tango Phone Post 3.0

Osbot - I heard big dick bandits is an inside joke cause Big Brown has a little itsy bitsy Vienna wiener.

Just saying that's what I heard.
How was the rest of Ronda's book? Phone Post 3.0

OP does not LIVE HARD! CUZ HE'S NOT HARD!! Phone Post 3.0

Oldschool18 - Anyone see how Schaub seems to always know the odds on fights and only takes the favorite when betting with friends (WITHOUT GIVING THEM ODDS)?? Case in point, his bets with Eddie Bravo. Cummings vs St Prieux (slight favorite so this was fair and Eddie won). Edgar vs Faber (5 to 1 favorite!) He bet Callen dinner on Kimbo vs Shamrock (2.5 to 1). He calls it "Honeyd@cking" - which is a word to describe ROBBING his friends. Funny how he brags about picking Werdum, but never offered to bet Eddie on that. Hmmm.....

Does Schaub somehow stop them from being able to find out who the favourites are? 

What a ridiculously stupid thread/first post. 

Damn, the 15'ers are massive shit stains. Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck are you even talking about OP? Phone Post 3.0

Demolition- no he doesn't stop anyone, but would you feel comfortable knowing you're taking a 5 to 1 favorite against a friend without telling him first? Why not disclose that? Soo shady.