Serra was an a-hole last night

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
El Duderino -
Winston Wolf -

i saw matt shake his hand

Shhhh. Don't ruin OP's thread.

http://middleeasy.com/mma-news/leaked-video-shows-weidmans-corner-say-he-doesnt-know-what-day-it-is-call-gegard-a-cocksucker/

So classy, eh?

seriously?

you must be emotionless

SAD!

Serra is always an ass.

UFC is pretty much on a Saturday 95% of the time and I'm pretty sure training for a fight is kind of a memorable event. I'm a Serra fan, but if Weidman didn't know what day it was - he was wrecked or pretending to be wrecked.

Weidman really didn't show much emotion when they called. He was happy to be out of it.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
El Duderino -
Winston Wolf -

i saw matt shake his hand

Shhhh. Don't ruin OP's thread.

http://middleeasy.com/mma-news/leaked-video-shows-weidmans-corner-say-he-doesnt-know-what-day-it-is-call-gegard-a-cocksucker/

So classy, eh?

Looks like they were mad because they too thought it was an illegal knee. Serra is pretty emotional so he was prob pissed but he calmed down once he realized what was going on. 

JohnHogskins - It's a, Jersey, thing.
A long Island thing?

ausgepicht - Or maybe Serra just was looking out for a teammate/student. If that was your boy getting smashed in there, do you think you might be a bit biased and emotional?

Seriously, try to be less of a drama queen and posting soap opera shit.

Oh look, a douche white knighting another douche

Serra seems like a cool guy to me, people need to stop fucking whining all the time

SkinnyJeanGenie - 
ausgepicht - Or maybe Serra just was looking out for a teammate/student. If that was your boy getting smashed in there, do you think you might be a bit biased and emotional?

You wouldn't understand because your fatass never trained a day in your life. To you a training brother is the guy to your right when rolling saving throws.

No one with your faggot ass screen name should be mentioning douche to anyone.

Looks like your the queen of 'em, BitchAssGenie.

#fuckingRekt

Technical Primates -

Serra seems like a cool guy to me, people need to stop fucking whining all the time

SkinnyJeanGenie -
williepep -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

Weidman's face looked like he had stuffed his face in a strawberry pie.

Serra seems like a real douche or is it just a typical Jersey guy ?

He is a guido, so yes you are correct....douche

there is no place for racism in this very sacred forum

"I don't know any of the people involved but unless they are verbally abusing their friends in the same manner i type about them on forums then they are sellout frauds " --oP 

ausgepicht -
SkinnyJeanGenie - 

You wouldn't understand because your fatass never trained a day in your life. To you a training brother is the guy to your right when rolling saving throws.

#fuckingRekt

LOL I'm dying over here

Member since: 01/01/01....and you come out with "you've never trained a day in your life"....do you know how pathetic that sounds?

You need your join date revoking sir, you're a joke

SkinnyJeanGenie -
ausgepicht -
SkinnyJeanGenie - 

#fuckingRekt

LOL I'm dying over here

Member since: 01/01/01....and you come out with "you've never trained a day in your life"....do you know how pathetic that sounds?

You need your join date revoking sir, you're a joke

popcorn.gif

ausgepicht -
SkinnyJeanGenie - 

#fuckingRekt

Triggered 16 years and counting

Was Longo calling moose a cocksucker or Mirgliotta?

Serra thought it was an illegal knee. Of course he did.

https://streamable.com/s9evi

YonYones -

Idk how anyone likes Serra. He's insufferable

I love Serra. Pioneer of the sport and a character

End of the day, Serra acting this heated about his fighter losing shows a love and loyalty.

The opposite of what we saw from Hooft.

williepep -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

Weidman's face looked like he had stuffed his face in a strawberry pie.

Serra seems like a real douche or is it just a typical Jersey guy ?

Yea. He is from Long Island NJ. Someone needs to get you a map.  Let me guess. You have a G.E.D. ?

redbluff -
ThatsHowIRoll -

End of the day, Serra acting this heated about his fighter losing shows a love and loyalty.

The opposite of what we saw from Hooft.

My take, Serra acted like the Long Island guy he is and Henry acted like the Dutchman that he is.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/henri-hooft-admits-frustration-but-denies-leaving-rumble-high-and-dry-after-ufc-210.

Accurate. Least they are being real.