Shane Carwin retired today...

Man, what a gutter. So many potential wars lost in an instant.

Wish the guy all the best for the future.

Wish we could see him one more time, but hopefully he will stay attached to the sport one way or another.

Good luck Shane, You vs Lesnar was my first LIVE UFC event! (I even got to meet you after at Mandalay Bay!)

At least he had a backup plan. Glad he got out before he was permanently injured. Best of luck Shane. Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck man, you were a great fighter.

aw man, always been classy and a good rep for the sport.  Hope your engineering career goes well mr. carwin and hope you stay healthy and enjoy life after MMA.

Thank you.

Wish him the best of health and luck in whatever he chooses to do in life he seemed like a humble guy Phone Post 3.0

TuLegit -
TuLegit - I hope Zurich gave him some sort of pension. Injuries ruined his career. Phone Post 3.0
Zuffa** f auto correct Phone Post 3.0
Thought you actually meant Zurich (Insurance Company lol).

Bummer to see him go...Wish him the best in future endeavours. Phone Post 3.0

Dammit fuck! Was hoping for at least one more with the fat boy

C'mon shane give it one last shot against Nelson and retire on a win!

If not it was a hell of a ride thank you so much! Phone Post 3.0

Wanted to see him come back, a powerful HW beast, would haev been nice to see him fight with Hunt, Nelson, Browne, BIg Foot.

Thanks for the memories Shane, smashing Mir and that epic Brock fight. That first round was crazy.

Damn Phone Post

Thanks for the great fights buddy and good luck in your future endeavors! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck and God bless 'em. Gave his all every time.

This sux!!! I wonder why :(

Thanks for the great fights Shane and all the best for the future Phone Post 3.0

Short yet impressive career. Shane always was one for a quick finish though. Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Best of luck to you in the future Shane.

Thanks for all the great fights.

Best of luck Shane!

One positive thing out of this. We may see Shane frequent the UG more often. I'd love to pick his brain and get his opinion on upcoming fights.

That's awesome for him. Too bad for the fans though. Shane always came to fight. Lots of intriguing fights out there for him that we'll never get to see now. Good luck in the future Shane. Ur a great ambassador for the sport! Phone Post 3.0

Class act all the way, wish you nothing but good luck shane! Phone Post 3.0