So who are you training with these days?

stlnl2 - 
KissMisery - I've been wanting to join a JJ class but serious question here...

how do I find out if they're 'legit'?

The only schools that are available here are these:

http://www.paragonrgvbjj.com/about-2

http://www.cincomma.com/

Personally, I don't want to go somewhere where they are going to be teaching me shit technique. I wrestled in high school and a bit in college so I'm not that 'green' when it comes to grappling but these just seem like cons.

What do you guys think?

From web looking only, I dont know about the Cinco (they dont tell anything about themselves) but I would say the Paragon in 100% legit. No one really lies about being a brown belt, and the fact he is linked directly to black belts that visit frequently is about all you really need to know. Cinco could be legit too, but no mention of actual rank, lineage, etc sort of makes it hard to connect all dots (still could be good, but web info alone, paragon is legit).
Check out http://www.graciebarra-rgv.com/

Instructor is Tyler Bosard, black belt under Professor Vinicius "Draculino" Magalhaes.

and when I'm not lazy I train at X3 Sports in Atlanta under BB Tony Tucci with some top GA MMA pros and ammys.

KidJustice - 
ilovetortillas - I train at Bam Bam in Houston, but since I am in GA so much now I have gone to train with Scott Devine a few times and hope to go up to Savannah to train with Lloyd Irvin before I head back to Texas.

Scott Devine is great. He started teaching outside of FLETC just as I was leaving there (I taught at Fletc from 2003 to 2005) I used to train with some of Garth Spendiffs guys though at an open mat we used to run in one of the FLETC mat rooms.

Awesome, there are several guys from FLETC there. Brunswick is such an odd place. I'm glad I stay on the Island :)

ilovetortillas - 
KidJustice - 
ilovetortillas - I train at Bam Bam in Houston, but since I am in GA so much now I have gone to train with Scott Devine a few times and hope to go up to Savannah to train with Lloyd Irvin before I head back to Texas.

Scott Devine is great. He started teaching outside of FLETC just as I was leaving there (I taught at Fletc from 2003 to 2005) I used to train with some of Garth Spendiffs guys though at an open mat we used to run in one of the FLETC mat rooms.

Awesome, there are several guys from FLETC there. Brunswick is such an odd place. I'm glad I stay on the Island :)
I lived on the Island too! I lived at 1st and Beachview just a few blocks from the King and Prince Hotel.

I used to train with Josef the boxing instructor at Gentry's all the time. We actually started at the St. Simons Fitness center in 03.

dunno how far you are, but I would recommend Toronto BJJ... I started in May and have loved every minute of it.

BlahBreh -  Shane del Rosario and Ian McCall at team Oyama, my cardio is still shit but if I do bjj class it's with Giva Santana and Mma class is with Bao Quach, good place to workout it's stacked with awesome coaches. Phone Post
Where is this?

Nashville MMA, which has 6 or 7 black belts under Lloyd Irvin, as well as some great D1 college wrestlers and some experienced Thai Boxers.

Truly, a great place to train...

KidJustice - 
ilovetortillas - 
KidJustice - 

I lived on the Island too! I lived at 1st and Beachview just a few blocks from the King and Prince Hotel.

I used to train with Josef the boxing instructor at Gentry's all the time. We actually started at the St. Simons Fitness center in 03.

Small world, I live at Sea Palms!! Gentry's is where Scott is set up now. Everybody says how good Josef is, so I hope to do some boxing in the near future. Believe it or not, there is a new gym on the island that has San Shou, so I plan on checking that out too :)

Fortune boxing gym in Los Angeles for Boxing.

LB4LB Boxing in Los Angeles for MMA

Dynamo Sambo Club in Beverly Hills

Southern California Wrestling Club in West Hollywood. Phone Post

Portland Judo, they are my team. Also I'm going to start working out with the Healy brothers and Eric Hemphill for BJJ. Tough as nails those guys.

Roufusport in Milwaukee.

Mark "Hyena" Beecher Muay Thai and Robert Drysdale BJJ. in Vegas.

KJ...

Amanda and I are still up in NOCO. She is the office manager at Infinite MMA in Loveland. She did her first BJJ tourny in May. Now she's training for another one in August.

Me, I started training again just for enjoyment and health. Unfortunately, I ruptured another disc and just had surgery a couple weeks ago. I'm on the mend and will probably stick to boxing/kickboxing when I can start again.

Cant wait to move back to Vegas in a month!

SergioPenha.com for ground

OneKickGym.com for standup

I live in Victoria, BC and train with Adam Zugec. Great gym and great people at ZUMA!

supercan - KJ...

Amanda and I are still up in NOCO. She is the office manager at Infinite MMA in Loveland. She did her first BJJ tourny in May. Now she's training for another one in August.

Me, I started training again just for enjoyment and health. Unfortunately, I ruptured another disc and just had surgery a couple weeks ago. I'm on the mend and will probably stick to boxing/kickboxing when I can start again.

Sorry about the back problems buddy. I have to catch up with you guys again. It's been years since I've seen you.

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Cant wait to move back to Vegas in a month!

Vegas is such a great place to find training right now.

KidJustice - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Cant wait to move back to Vegas in a month!

Vegas is such a great place to find training right now.

No doubt bro! Between the time i left MFS in Iowa and moved to Vegas i was very unmotivated. These 2 gyms above in Vegas changed that. I have world class training partners and coaches and am excited about learning again.

I train at The Bodyshop under Tracy Hess and also wrestle for my high school. Phone Post

Kid, what night and where are you doing Kapap? I'd be interested in checking it out. Hit me up here or via text.

Chad would love to have you come to class. We are starting at a new location on August 1st I'll hit you up with the details. The Gun and knife stuff is very useful with what we do for a living. I just did a small class for Blackhawk PD two weeks ago.