TapouT sold? end of an era

Unfortunately, this place is overrun with immature dicks

I'm going to guess that Tracy knows a ton more about this than anyone so far in this thread.  She traveled quite a bit with the guys after Mask died and probably quite a bit before he passed as well.

I'm sure there is more to the story than what has been posted, but I'm not sure that anything has been posted as it's fact or anything.

It'll all come out eventually.  I want the guys at TapouT to do well.  They really do a lot for the sport that most people on here don't realize.  They don't do it for publicity, they do it because they love the sport.

I just hope that PA and Skrape stay an important part of the brand. I don't see how they wouldn't to be honest.

T-Lee, good morning superstar, how was the movie? Went with Skyy right?

You heading down to Danny's for the Roast on Sunday??

Whats weird is this whole thing is going down but a ton of people on here constantly bash tap out, if they were to sell, why would effect any of them.

And to the guy calling Tracy out as a groupie, not that i need to defend her, but she is the hardest working person in MMA, this coming from a guy that works 15 hours a day 6 days a week in this industry.

T-Lee is pissed off! Also don't be a dick and call her Tranny Lee, that shit is played out and she does good work in the scene.

I don't see how you can call someone who works professionally in an industry a groupie.

TheComish -  Warren Buffett... really?

!!!

if she looks like a transexual who cares, I always hear her saying how ugly she is anyways about herself so why pile on?

She seems like a hard working girl.

White Knights mount up!

awilson82 - 
MontyG - 
xcouturefan - i hope both affliction and tapout stop existing

this x1000
Apparently you also hope your favorite fighters stop getting paid and promotion of the sport ceases as well. 

This. Hopefully with Buffet's power and $$$ fueling Tapout (alledgedly), the fighters who are and will be sponsored by TO will benefit event more.

Will be a good thing me thinks.

13fingers - Maybe i am using groupie in my own definition. I don't define it as fucking all the fighters and hanging on their nuts. I never said that in my past post. She is just passionate more than average fan. Being it's her job makes her passion for it that much stronger.

Then just about all of us on the UG are groupies.  Hell that makes a lot of journalist (Helwani, Gross, Morgan) groupies as well.

I think the word carries a negative connotation.  Perhaps there is a better word to use?

How can u call a professional photographer (someone who actually makes a living at it) within a particular sport or profession a groupie? So Erin Andrews and Rachel Nichols and whoeverthefuck else that reports with ESPN on other sports is a groupie also right? *************************************** 13fingers = dumbfuck IMO Phone Post

For those that think Buffet wouldn't be interested in owning Tapout, Buffet owns a ton of small companies, part of why he is worth so much.

Acme Brick Company
International Dairy Queen, Inc.
Applied Underwriters
Iscar Metalworking Companies
Ben Bridge Jeweler
Johns Manville
Benjamin Moore & Co.
Jordan's Furniture
Berkshire Hathaway Group
Justin Brands
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
Larson-Juhl
BoatU.S.
Marmon Holdings, Inc.
Borsheims Fine Jewelry
McLane Company
Buffalo NEWS, Buffalo NY
Medical Protective
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp.
MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company
Business Wire
MiTek Inc.
Central States Indemnity Company
National Indemnity Company
Clayton Homes
Nebraska Furniture Mart
CORT Business Services
NetJets®
CTB Inc.
The Pampered Chef®
Fechheimer Brothers Company
Precision Steel Warehouse, Inc.
FlightSafety
RC Willey Home Furnishings
Forest River
Richline Group
Fruit of the Loom®
Scott Fetzer Companies
Garan Incorporated
See's Candies
Gateway Underwriters Agency
Shaw Industries
GEICO Auto Insurance
Star Furniture
General Re
TTI, Inc.
Helzberg Diamonds
United States Liability Insurance Group
H.H. Brown Shoe Group
Wesco Financial Corporation
HomeServices of America, a subsidiary of
MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company
XTRA Corporation

From: http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/subs/sublinks.html

LOL at Warren Buffet with the Tapout hat on LOL

i've seen tapout at "Alco". RIP

Alco is like walmart or target. Just lower down the chain. It's below K-mart.

Alco is more like Walgreens or Drug Emporium

ttt

not in my town

I've worked ringside next to her. Tracy works her ass off in and out of events. True story. She isnt a groupie.

tracylee - the more I think about it, the more this desire to be the first to break a story without having all the facts annoys me.

End of an era? You think someone bought tapout to get rid of it? You think Skrape and PA won't still be the face? I highly doubt that..

Uhh this is a fucking message board; when you catch wind of a big rumor why wouldn't you post it? It's not like this is CNN so what is your big problem?

I'll take the 'Exclusive' as a steaming pile of garbage until someone actually reputable reports some legitimate facts.

Lets be honest, the majority of the internet MMA media behaves like a bunch of rats scrounging for any piece of cheese they can get their teeth into on, with journalistic integrity and restraint taking a backseat for the sake of breaking Something (anything). Perhaps it is the byproduct of everyone trying to get a piece of the rapidly expanding fledgling sport, but that doesnt mean the behaviour should be condoned.

While I don't know Tracy Lee, I can't blame her in this instance being frustrated by yet another 'rumor' (and its not being presented by a rumor..not when its a 'breaking exclusive with 'sources'') that is tossed out there when it involves a group of individuals she has personal ties with.

Some of you guys screaming 'White Knights!' in typical kneejerk fashion end up looking more ridiculous than those you criticize.

PJ Benn Fan - 
tracylee - the more I think about it, the more this desire to be the first to break a story without having all the facts annoys me.

End of an era? You think someone bought tapout to get rid of it? You think Skrape and PA won't still be the face? I highly doubt that..
Well if you dont like it, you should always feel free to get off the forums and go take those ultra important pics of Uriah Faber eating sushi.

Seriously, Aaron posts some great stuff. If you dont like it, dont let the door hit your ass on the way out of this thread!!!!!

blar.