The Tito Ortiz Way of Opening a Container

2001 is dr dre.

limp bizkit is what it is. i hated them as a kid, but i like the way durst owns what they are and still has fun with it now without trying act like he’s still 25.

2 Likes

Yeah, Dre from that area is OK I guess. Just not my thing.

Anybody who puts Limp Bizkit in their top five bands of all time though is not a real deep thinker

They are such garbage on so many levels

I get that a bunch of 16 and 17-year-old Dipshit Teenagers thought they were cool and edgy, but that music really sucked. It sucked then and it sucks even worse now.

2 Likes

anybody who has limp in their top 5 is a special type for sure. maybe someone like @Thrill_Hammer.
fwiw, i think their song behind blue eyes is good. and my way is maybe listenable.

1 Like

The only good thing about that song (Which is a bullshit cover by the way) is that Halle Berry is in the video

She’s my celebrity wife, but she doesn’t know it

it’s a very good cover.

and they got rid of the annoying non acoustic part of the song from the WHO

though they did add in that retarded L.I.M.P discover thing.

Yeah, the whole middle part with the speak and say shit was garbage

It doesn’t even compare to The Who’s version.

Honestly, it’s one of those covers that should be buried for all time. Kind of like Travis Tritt‘s version of take it easy which is God awful shit.

3 Likes

I mean ill take it. Rollin was a banger.

2 Likes

Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba both have herpes too.

Thanks, Derek Jeter

Well, I had a Doc that taught one of my med-micro classes that always said, “herpes is no big deal! It means you’ve had some fun! Don’t worry about it! JUST DON’T GET AIDS!! Don’t get AIDS!!!”

And the article states she was misdiagnosed with just a super dry vagina from menopause. F…. U…… N….:cry:imagine you finally bagged her and brought her home and that’s what your night was.

Ok, Jimi! Post your shit so we can learn?

Dr Dre, is a lyrical God huh?

If I slip, then I slip then Im slippin!

Rap is crap

3 Likes

So why are your rhymes so fresh?

2 Likes

Do a diddy diddy dum diddy do. Rock/pop has had complete shit in each respective era, too. Before you say it, I fuckin hate Limp Dickscuit.

1 Like

once upon a time, snoop was backed by an actual band, that played actual instruments
he attempted to sing

They call me the hiphopopotomus, my lyrics are bottomless!

2 Likes

I can absolutely rip a version of Little Wing, but it’s not Jimi’s it’s Derek and the Dominoes version, which I love

But I digress

I know that kind of guitar has got nothing on NNNNG NNNNG NNNG NNNG It’s just one of those days NNNG NNGG NGGN when you don’t want to wake up NNNG NNNG NNG Everything is fucked, Everybody sucks!! NNNNNGG NNNNG

True poets of our time

2 Likes

They call me Tito Ortiz / I’m most intellectually coherent when I sneeze.

2 Likes

You are dead to me.

1 Like

I mean, Clapton and Duane Allman shredding LIttle Wing > Jimi’s version, at least to me.

Personal preference i know

Both are great though.