The Tito Ortiz Way of Opening a Container

I don’t like Mayhem but what he said was also funny.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

The best part of the whole interview was @Radio_Raheem about to question what the fuck he just said…

1:15

3 Likes

Is this forum a bunch of liberals? Why are we hating on Tito today.

2 Likes

I have nothing but respect for Tito. Great fighter and seems like a really nice guy. No hate here.

5 Likes

I don’t see a single hate comment. All is in fun. Tito is the man. And it took somebody 15 years to break his LHW Championship defense record. He is the Silver Medal GOAT.

3 Likes

+i doubt Tito tried to fight the “right moment” and smart, did it unintentionally

Don’t walk your energy back like a woman.

This is now a Tito Ortiz tribute/respect thread. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Cops always walk back the energy they’re putting out are you really a cop I’m gonna arrest you

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

12 Likes

We’re gonna throw the book at you like Derek chauvin bitch Tito is a hero

1 Like

Please be real

4 Likes

Lol what does this even mean

1 Like

This one almost makes sense to me. Like what he’s trying to say is that if he buys lots of suits it gives the appearance to others that he’s making more money than they had previously assumed. And if everyone starts thinking he’s loaded then they’ll start asking him to give them money too.

Tito seems like a guy that is good at internalizing the meaning of what people are telling him, but he never actually listens to how any of those messages are constructed so he fucks up every time he tries to explain it to other people lol. Great story btw.

10 Likes

It’s real.

2 Likes

what was he even trying to say?

1 Like

I agree. I understood what he was getting at. I just had to rearrange it a bit to get there. It does make sense. And thanks.

2 Likes

perhaps the texts are excuseable due to voice-to-text errors

1 Like

CTE makes spelling hard ask me how I know

1 Like