Till goes Instagram live with chimaev. Pulls knife

So clever you are. Bet you got a smug look on your ugly face when you typed that.

It’s racist you fucking idiot when you start saying rag head.

Certainly, he’s a goof for doing that.

The claim was he was a “radical” and an “ISIS supporter”. I asked for evidence. Nicely too, I’ll add.

Roe’s wedding day movie

If he was an open supporter of that ideology he wouldn’t get a visa to work in the USA. Don’t let facts get in the way of a redneck story though :smiley:

1 Like

Oh come on. Were you here during the Macron debacle? Him and Khabib were both high fiving and backpatting the terrorists on Twitter. You can split hairs all you want over whether that constitutes being a radical or supporting ISIS. And no, I’m not digging through that scumbags Twitter so I can quote a tweet, for two reasons: Twitter is for fags, and two, he’s a scumbag.

1 Like

I had heard something about Khabib but never saw what anything about Chimaev. If he openly supported terrorists, fuck him.

Actually in the free world the term Rag head refers to Muslims.

This. I voted Trump twice. I’m not even brown. I’m white (1/2 Greek). I’m Christian.

My picture they make fun of…it’s the most accurate depiction of Jesus based on history.

The irony.

1 Like

Keep it up.

You’re so edgy. A real life badass.

Bet you wouldn’t say raghead to their face.

1 Like

Ok. Mik_27

You seem like an open-minded fellow, so I’ll continue. I believe the original tweet was from Khabib, with Chimaev weighing in down in the comments (or whatever they’re called on Twitter). Since Khabib has millions of followers, I’m not sure how easy it’ll be to find it, but I’m sure it’s there if you look. Googling for a thread on the UG should also turn something up. I’d love to help more but going down that rabbit hole isn’t really how I want to spend my Sunday.

1 Like

I was one of the biggest original flag wavers for the Khabib vs GSP fight. “Biggest fight of 2020” was the marketing line I was pushing. I quit cold turkey once Khabib started becoming more vocal about his views. Any man should be able to think whatever they want. But once you actually start goading violence upon random individuals, a line has been crossed. Scorched earth. So yeah, it’s disheartening to see this nonsense start showing up in MMA. Up until now, I would have described MMA as a sport which brings the world closer together and find common ground. Now I’m not so sure.

1 Like

A guy who is high-fiving terrorists who just beheaded someone on Twitter starts waving a knife around in a video chat toward another fighter? That guy’s one-and-done in the UFC if I’m driving.

3 Likes

Khabib’s dad couldn’t get a visa to his fights for years. What was the story behind that?

I wonder if the visa issue isn’t black and white. Both Khabib and Khamzat are on the record cheering on the ISIS terrorists from the France beheadings.

I don’t think you’ll find any Muslim against if you press them on it.
Even firas zahabi, who I would by no means consider radical, but he follows his religion strictly. Was asked if he condemned what happened in France on his podcast. He simply said " you can’t make fun of Mohammed " he repeated it a couple times and left it at that. That was his answer.

1 Like

Honestly I find it hilarious. Till wanted to troll him but quickly realised that he ran into an actual gangster.

I believe their religion explicitly states that there can be no imagery of Mohammed. I’m sure there is something about speaking I’ll of him too.

In that sense, I don’t blame Firas (your hypothetical). He’s following his religion.

In the West, we’ve become accustomed to people making sac religious comments about our faith. It’s not a pattern I like. I think more of us should take stands similar to Firas.

I’m with you. It’s one of the things I can’t stand about DC. Always jock riding his fake brother Khabib at every chance when it’s clear he is a radical.

Also, the SJW mma media types and owners of this website, which I love of course, always clutching the pearls when guys like Conor and Colby talk shit but are quiet as a church mouse when it comes to criticizing someone like Khabib. It’s pretty damn gutless

First thing. That wasn’t a hypothetical.
Second. I do agree and understand. To a point .
Firas can say all day long how people are racist and don’t understand Islam ect.
And after all that someone could hypothetically something like "Mohammed was a paedophile POS “.
Then someone say.” OK this guy has to go. It’s time to kill this mutherfucker " firas- " sorry buddy. You shouldn’t talk shit on Mohammed ".
Everything he says goes out the window.

That’s fine. It comes with the Territory of being Muslim.
Live and let live. But if people can’t disavow aspects of their religion like that( and I don’t expect them to ) then they should probably be living in one of their Muslim countries.
I don’t think there’s anything unreasonable about what I’ve just said.

1 Like

I’d bet money that Borz has killed a man before