Till goes Instagram live with chimaev. Pulls knife

Lighten up… hurry up and go and deactivate your Twitter profile and please go outside and do something. Stop being offended and bothered by everything

talk about context they are are both smiling and laughing as that was their choice to hype the fight and create ‘bad blood’ you simpletons.

2 Likes

Not arguing with the “simpleton” bit, just volunteering that I didn’t watch the video. If they’re all smiles and cordial as you say, then my bad for jumping to conclusions.

The average on this thread is not one for actual facts anyway dont be harsh on yourself.

OGers: Love knives, even have a resident knife maker. Loves to share pictures of knifes

OGers react to a Non-murican brandishing knife for 0.25 seconds: OMFG TURRIST SCUM HOOD RAT ANIMAL ISIS

7 Likes

This is a UG thread dude. Even worse.

1 Like

An actual discussion, no name calling. Take notes Mrs.Kaboom. Discourse can be had civilly.

Regarding your statement about someone that won’t disavow violence done to “defend” Mohammed - I believe they shouldn’t be banned, nor should they be forced to live in another country.

I say this because they value their religion much more than most in the West.

In the West, it’s quite acceptable to confront a man that says something crude to a female companion. Perhaps even, it is acceptable in most people’s eyes that the male perp may even deserve a thorough ass kicking. Pretty much universal support for this position actually. So much so, that women in the West believe it’s okay to hit a man.

On one hand we have religious zealots doing something in the name of religion. On the other hand, we have people that will fight to defend the honor of their woman. Both based on value systems. I’d imagine the defending the women scenario is happening much more regularly than Islamists confronting Mohammed artists or defamers.

Till wanted to intimidate a hard induvidual. Khaz was showing him that they are on different levels.

2 Likes

Ya man. People in the Dominican wave machetes at eachother very often. The ultimate respect.

Tell us more?

Say what you want about conor, he punched 3-4 terrorists in the face in one night

Bullshit. If muslims can’t keep their violent instincts in check they shouldn’t immigrate.

1 Like

Needs to be careful playing that game Liverpudlians don’t give a fuck playing with knives.

He just came off as a kid playing with a toy. Just looked to me like two kids chatting…

At the end of the day if Muslims are going to continue to expand in populations in the West that fine. Nothing wrong with that as long as they can agree to adhere to some of the core values of the West. I’m not saying we’re right and they’re wrong. I’m saying if you’re going to let someone live in your house with you , you make sure they’re the sort of person you’re immediately going to start arguing with your family member.

I don’t have any prejudice to Muslims at the moment. I’m super left like that. I’m a live and let live type. But if my son or daughter were killed because they somehow may have offended their sensibilities. I’d not only find the Muslim that did it and kill them . I’d kill any and every Muslim I could find. I’d make it my mission to take out as many of them as I could to help stop it happening to anybody in future. I’d have an instant hatred. I’m sure there would be many more like me.

See how this works. Before we think we’re doing the world a favour potentially letting the wolf in the hen house. We ask them if they would kindly not break any laws if it conflicts with their religion. If they can abide by this we say have a nice life somewhere else.

FFS , I’m pretty sure ghandi would be ok with that.

1 Like

Dude didn’t pull a knife, he was playing with a knife.

Just like Till was playing when he acted like he was going to slap his weird haired girlfriend

Pretty funny to troll Till by suggesting he might get stabbed again

slow your roll

What is this even a picture of? I see a red circle and some other pixels that might be people, but I can’t tell.

I think it’s of dude sucker punching mcgregor.