TJ Dillashaw claims he did not benefit from previous PED use

Pretty much. But he should still STFU on this ha ha. He had handled it fairly good so far… before that statement.

1 Like

“Epo” isn’t found in blood samples. It’s a naturally occurring hormone. The results of taking it show up in red blood cell count. They have to carefully monitor you over many tests and see your levels go out of range. Then be really sure it’s not natural snd ruin your career… It’s not easy to test for and they totally admitted to never even testing for it prior. It’s not like hey we found this steroid in your blood.

4 Likes

Theres nothing like entering your late 30s after a multiyear layoff to have your first fight without epo.

2 Likes

Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike TJ anymore than I already do. He goes ahead and opens his mouth again. Hope he gets KTFO.

2 Likes

Here’s what a lot of folks don’t understand. EPO is one of the PED’s with the shortest detection window. You could take it on Thursday AM, and benefit on Saturday PM while testing clean. It can already be out if your system in 48hrs. So sure, maybe TJ only took it once, OR maybe, for some physiological reason for which he didn’t account, it didn’t clear in time for his fight night testing like he’d grown accustomed. As long as he’d given enough buffer time to clear the EPO, of course the old samples would be clean as they were the first time.

3 Likes

His samples from fight-night were always clean, so why expect them to not be when retested? This means nothing other than he MAY have been clean, or he MAY have only been caught once, just as my previous post explains. His argument here SOUNDS way better than it really is.

1 Like

Of course they are clean.

He was planning on not getting caught so his samples are clean.

He messed up on the one he got caught with.

It’s hilarious to think he wasn’t cheating before.

He just didn’t get caught.

Until he did.

6 Likes

Is there an echo in here?

1 Like

Animated GIF

Of course he had taken EPO before. It was known he was using at TAM. Cody had accused him of EPO use specifically in the pre-fight scrum (he actually incriminated himself as well in a verbal fail)
“you taught us how to use it”
Uriah knew, they all knew. He just fucked up the masking for 125

2 Likes

It was shocking to see how much speed Cody has lost. He looked so sluggish in his last fight

No it means more than that if they’ve gone back and tested for things they didn’t test for in the past. You can be ‘clean’ on fight night depending on what they’ve tested for and those samples can be sitting there dirty as fuck forever just waiting for someone to go back and test them.

2 Likes

You’re a faggot

Cody aldo a drug cheat - undeniable

Cody has never seemed like a super smart dude.

Way to keep the steak going buddy!

What the fuck are you trying to say here? Are you retarded, read your sentence and see if it makes sense to you.

Right, but… maybe I’m misremembering it but didn’t Cody say something like “TJs the one who introduced them to the team…” or something like that? Idk, but I seem to remember thinking at the time “wait a minute…. You’re admitting you all were doing it too! Or maybe he caught n himself but you could tell that’s what he was saying… anyone remember?

2 Likes
2 Likes

TJ Dillashaw claims he did not benefit from previous PED use

I agree. He didnt really benefit from the EPO use. Henry tore through him so fast that cardio was never an issue.

1 Like