TJ Dillashaw claims he did not benefit from previous PED use

I suppose if we pretend TJ didn’t train for that fight you might have a point.

3 Likes

Plus what a terrible scumbag look it is to defend your position as a cheater.

Note to future cheaters: when you are caught, just come clean and STFU. No one wants to hear excuses as to why you cheated or how it somehow didn’t help you (which is hilarious).

2 Likes

Studies have proven that PED users benefit from it for even years later. So anyone thats ever been on gear, is better than they would have been clean.

The true CEO of EPO.

2 Likes

This is where people get confused.

The PEDs don’t make the most difference IN the fight, it’s the training up to it.

You can train longer with faster recovery time.

1 Like

This.

Obviously the PEDs helped him train like an animal. His training clearly improved his game massively from when he started on TUF. There’s no easy way to say how much it helped; however, all we have for reference is the dramatic drop in performance quality of other fighters after they get caught for PEDs/USADA began being enforced.

Does he beat Garbrant without PEDs? I doubt it.

I’d still take TJ in that fight. Won me big money twice and Cody still can’t see those right hooks coming…

I’m a fan of TJ and I hope he wins big and holds the belt again.

The Ultimate Fighter Applause GIF by UFC

It’s scary how ignorant people are to the difference between “roids” and Epo. They aren’t even the same class of drug. People comment like Epo turns people into Brock lesnar because of joe rogan sound clips. Then post pictures of tj’s physique and say it’s obvious. If tj’s physique is indeed unnatural it has nothing to do with his Epo use.

2 Likes

Link to study that says Epo has life long affects?

Every article I can find says 4 weeks max if stopped.

“ The drug of choice for cyclists over the past decade has been EPO, and it paints a grimmer long-term picture. EPO appears to produce no structural improvements even in the short run. It does not affect capillary density, muscle size, or muscle fiber type. It does not produce the sort of benefits that last.”

Anabolic steroids are a different story and abusing them can change someone’s “base” for life.

Could you be more clear, for someone who really doesn’t know, like me, the difference between the two, which one he did use and how it improved his performance? I am sure you, and others, have multiple times done that, but I don’t remember seeing it .

4 Likes

I disagree.

If you take a survey of people’s incomes compared to the income of their parents, you will find a close correlation.

I’m gonna laugh when TJ gets back his belt. Nobody touches him at 135 right now imo.

He shoulda vied for a rematch against Crúz in his first fight back. I def think he can beat Sandhagen, but that guys a monster for that division and wouldn’t be someone I’d choose for my first fight in 2 years

He’s a cheater. I mean what else is there to say? I have no respect for that and I never will and I hope he would have just left the sport or been kicked from the UFC

That’s crap. I do a heap of gear every year. At the start of the cycle, you feel fantastic. Mid cycle you still feel very good but the last quarter of your cycle, you still feel good but not as good. You feel normal. Then you go off cycle & you really feel what normal feels like.
For him to make that statement is just false.

1 Like