Tony Danza better fighter than Bruce Lee

Bruce never trained under Gene. Where do you guys get this stuff? They met on a movie set but never trained together.

We are cool Bobby but you're acting a fool (tool) here. You know you see my point in that it's ignorant for the UG to disrespect this MA's legend.

If all he ever did was teach us to find the techniques that work best for us as it applies to real fighting it's more important than anything either one of us will ever write I'd guess!

This is real pertinent fact here. He was a world class MA that influenced millions. Who have you influenced? He trained multiple world champions, & you? What great fighters speak to how important what you write or say is?

Billittome I don't know who said that here. Read the thread I cited though & hear Gene (and other great fighters) in his (their) own words on the topic.

Bobby Lupo - Tony's also a better actor. You think Bruce could play a loveable live in maid? Nah, bros.

Lol Phone Post

Larry Appleton - Mickey Rourke's amateur boxing record was 27 wins and 3 losses. His pro record was 6-0-2, his trainer was Chuck Zito Phone Post 3.0

LOL, Mickey was no boxer.  I used to be friends with him a long time ago. 

He was a pretty boy actor that hated that label.  He wanted to be a tough guy.   Like Zito. 

So he had plastic surgery to change his looks and became a "boxer".    Paying tomato cans to take dives for you does not make you a professional boxer.   He sucked bad and had no stamina.   Just find one of his fights online.  It does not matter which one.   He sucks in all of them.    He should stick to acting.   Which he now does.

Billittome - Bruce never trained under Gene. Where do you guys get this stuff? They met on a movie set but never trained together.
So that's made up? Because it's often brought up on here to validate how awesome his all around game must have been Phone Post 3.0

Lazer MMA -
We are cool Bobby but you're acting a fool (tool) here. You know you see my point in that it's ignorant for the UG to disrespect this MA's legend.

If all he ever did was teach us to find the techniques that work best for us as it applies to real fighting it's more important than anything either one of us will ever write I'd guess!

This is real pertinent fact here. He was a world class MA that influenced millions. Who have you influenced? He trained multiple world champions, & you? What great fighters speak to how important what you write or say is?

One can be respectful of Lee's accomplishments as a martial artist and still point out that he wasn't a fighter. There are people on this board who believe Lee could have defeated any UFC champion, so there's nothing wrong with Signor Lupo bringing a little perspective to the table. Phone Post

On Lebell's Wiki page, they address this.

Lebell tells a bunch of different tales of training with Bruce.

Bruce has never mentioned Lebell.

They conclude Lebell embellished.

Qannebiss - 
Lazer MMA -

One can be respectful of Lee's accomplishments as a martial artist and still point out that he wasn't a fighter. There are people on this board who believe Lee could have defeated any UFC champion, so there's nothing wrong with Signor Lupo bringing a little perspective to the table. Phone Post

It's disrespectful in whole. He never claimed to compete.

If the thread said "Lee never competed" there would be no thread right?

There is no basis at all to a support a legitimate comparison inbetween these two at all. It's an embarrassment to the MA's IMO and a bash of Bruce (there is too much of this here). The perspective is bogus 10/10. Want Some? Read the thread mentioned & listen to better men then us? http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2231940&forum=1&page=1&pc=47

pharochuck - 
Billittome - Bruce never trained under Gene. Where do you guys get this stuff? They met on a movie set but never trained together.
So that's made up? Because it's often brought up on here to validate how awesome his all around game must have been Phone Post 3.0

Again there is no doubt of this at all. Go to thread referenced above and you can hear Gene himself on a video on this. Also Chuck has spoken to this fact as well (Norris).

Lazer MMA -
Qannebiss - 
Lazer MMA -

There is no basis at all to a support a legitimate comparison inbetween these two at all. It's an embarrassment to the MA's IMO and a bash of Bruce (there is too much of this here). The perspective is bogus 10/10. Want Some? Read the thread mentioned & listen to better men then us? http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2231940&forum=1&page=1&pc=47

Nobody is questioning Lee's importance or influence. You think there's too much Lee bashing here? I see the opposite. I see him worshipped as a superhuman.

Oh, and speak for yourself on the last bit. These are not better men than I am. They're merely better fighters. In this world, there's much more to being a man than fist fighting. Phone Post

Lazer MMA -

Maybe you haven't seen my fall fashion thread over the years on the OG.

I've influenced plenty of fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss - 
Lazer MMA -
Qannebiss - 
Lazer MMA -

Nobody is questioning Lee's importance or influence. You think there's too much Lee bashing here? I see the opposite. I see him worshipped as a superhuman.

Oh, and speak for yourself on the last bit. These are not better men than I am. They're merely better fighters. In this world, there's much more to being a man than fist fighting. Phone Post

LOL, the comment was made in reference to fighting, don't be butt hurt boss.

If you look at the thread title and don't see it as conjecture and disrespectful I think you're delusional.

Yes I've heard this complaint but this thread is both bogus and no answer. We're dealing with an unknown both sides need to understand this and respect it.

Bobby Lupo - 
Lazer MMA -

Maybe you haven't seen my fall fashion thread over the years on the OG.

I've influenced plenty of fighters. Phone Post 3.0

LOL!

My brother was boxing at the same time Rourk was and it was a joke. Mickey's opponents were always hand picked and he wouldn't take on any heavy hitters. He wasn't a great boxer. Amazing actor and cool guy from what I hear, but not a real fighter.

Danza would have beat some ass.

Danza would be on the ground moaning holding his nuts and blinded within a minute BTW.

It's hard to say Bruce Lee would beat anyone really, he never had a professional fight in his life. Karate champions he trained with said hes "very good", but did they spar full contact? It said in bruce lees books he believed in full contact sparring, but has anyone else confirmed this?

What ever you guys are smoking please give me some....have you all lost your mind?!?!? I don't recall Danza doing 1 finger push ups? Or punching holes through wood boards from inches away. Even if he had no real fight experience someone with that type of power and knows how to use it destroys an entire mob of Danzas. Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - 
Bobby Lupo -
Brian J DSouza - 

Was Floyd not out of shape for ONE sparring session with Paul Spadafora?

Being prepared is part of fighting, and so is not having personal problems that interfere with your career. Goes both ways for Floyd & Paul.

Floyd is so next level good that we have to come up with an imaginary guy that had has number. I would bet my mortgage for a year on Floyd if that match was ever made.
Whatever. Floyd is only next level good at avoiding combat and winning boring ass decisions where no body gets hurt.
Or knocking out smaller fighters. Floyd is a main reason that boxing sucks. He is the biggest boxer in the world and he spends most of his time talking and avoiding combat. He never stays in the pocket after he gets his two slap punches in. He is a runner who talk shit like he's a fighter.
He's a point boxer. Unless he feels like he is in no danger, then he is a tough guy. Phone Post 3.0

It's boring to watch if you don't understand it

baj54 - What ever you guys are smoking please give me some....have you all lost your mind?!?!? I don't recall Danza doing 1 finger push ups? Or punching holes through wood boards from inches away. Even if he had no real fight experience someone with that type of power and knows how to use it destroys an entire mob of Danzas. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, in my last fight, I did 1 finger push-ups until my opponent tapped out. Works every time. Phone Post