UFC Chris Daukus to Dwayne “the cock” Johnson : Your shoes fucking suck brah”

I wouldn’t care if the rock marketed a shoe, but to have it piggy back off the ufc as if he is any way involved in the sport is laughable. The fact that I’m the commercial you have the rock talking about stepping in the octagon is just pathetic

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty fucking dumb

“There is no other sport in the world like MMA, because when you step into that octagon, it’s just you”
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, former Champion of no martial arts organization

Still it’s a joint UFC + rock project so fighters with less fame talking shit abt that is gonna rub Dana the wrong way

Oh no, the Philly cop with a shoe collection doesn’t like a pair of free shoes. Men who collect shoes and discuss shoes are faggots. Now boots on the other hand, it’s a man’s duty to talk boots.

The Rock is a gigantic fag regardless of how much gear he’s on, or what shitty shoe he is hawking

1 Like

For the record I was never 300lbs. lol I just want that out there

3 Likes

Sorry i took a stab. 257?

Happy Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

You really are. You are the perfect blend of me and my 16 year old in your posts and it’s 50% fucking hilarious and 50% what might push me into a mass public shooting one day. I enjoy your work, keep it up lol

2 Likes

For everyone MANstrating over the shoes, they are meant to bring wrestling fans to MMA since Tapout and Brock are not legitimate lifelines any more. It’s a business, nobody cares about the few, hardcore fans’ feelings.

My individual opinion, The Rock IS a big fag and my kids’ Hulk Hogan. All steroids, flashy bullshit, except there’ll be no “n” word scandal because he has his card.

1 Like

Grey socks red crocs. Suck it

3 Likes

Wtf is this feet xD anw asics>new balance

1 Like

Translation:
“I’m ok with not having sex with women”

1 Like

Yep GIF by The Pozek Group

1 Like

ZOTY is correct ^^^

VB isn’t tagging any 8,9,or 10’s for free.

6 & 7’s if they are horny.

1 Like

Jesus fucking Christ :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Asics are the best running shoe.

2 Likes

I exclusively wear black socks with sneakers. How old are you?

ASICS or death to yer mothers

right, just burn your fucking crocs immediately. set them on fire. don’t think about what you’re doing or delay the process for any reason. take minimal fire safety precautions if that helps to get the job done. it doesnt matter if other stuff goes up, just make sure there’s enough flame to fucking engulf those things and they burn until nothing remains. once they are reduced to dust, put that dust in a box, mix it with vinegar and bury it somewhere you never plan to return.