UFC Magazine in iran 2007

Jump Kick, if he gives me an Iranian address, and I send him a shirt and he takes a pic wearing it, would you believe that this person posting is him?

STONE LION...A rare Median relic that is a huge stone statue of a lion believed to have guarded the city gate in median and partian times...http://www.sheeva.i8.com/images/hamedan.jpg

My code of telephon number (Iranian code 0098) and my mobile (9188170161) and you must get this nuber as soon because i muust sleep as soon the time at my country is 4:26 Am _ my full tel (00989188180161)__Belive me contact with me !!!!!! (00989188180161)

MinisterRon: ooooooo please!!!!!

MinisterRon: ooooooo please!!!!!

"Jump Kick, if he gives me an Iranian address, and I send him a shirt and he takes a pic wearing it, would you believe that this person posting is him?"

Definitely. Any photo with "dehghani" sending a message to mma.tv will suffice. I hope he is the real deal.

-jk

Is this pic UG legal?

-jk

Jump Kick: Dear Jump Kick this photo is belong when time i work Pankration near 3 years ago and please dont Exam this move!!! Warning!!!1

He's a fucking cunt whoever he is, blatantly stealing content from another magazine. You can even see in the pictures that the writing across the top is in French.

DROC

dehghani, do you know hamid janbakhshzadeh?

these iranian's are serious about their training, just check out that pic ^^^^

edit* double post

When and where are the world Pankration championships gonna be held this year??

TTT for Dehghani.......my parents are from Dyarbecker....any Assyrian fighters ??????????????

where are your reactors located?

why does one of the most oil rich nations in the world need nuclear power for non-military use?

will you put up a fight when we invade?

and one more thing, is it a rule that you must have a magnum pi mustache in your country and do you feel that they are unfair in MMA as they provide unfair padding to the upper lip /nose area?

That magazine he is holding with the UFC pictures inside IS DEFINATELY written in PERSIAN/IRANIAN. It is him you idiots.

if the guy is trying to put together a mma mag in iran do any of you dickheads really give a fuck if he is stealing, or copying material for it? who cares!!!/??!?!?!??!?

you with that mustach, you look like a middle eastern Rorian Gracie, haahah

LOL @ the TUF NewBz misreading the thread. The dude in the images is the man, he's doing mma in what seems to be Iran, one of the most progressive dudes around. The pic is meant to verify that the person posting is the person in the pics and video.

Exam.

Warning.

-jk

Is "Micro Crocop" a new light weight fighter????

Can't wait for him vs Tiny Sylvia