UFC sign's rapist*, assault battery & child abuser

Bojack Horseman -
Matt Mitrione - 
Bojack Horseman - He's a cage fighter I don't expect them to have clean backgrounds.you have to be at least a little crazy to do mma.
^ ^ ^ ^That's it right there! The dumbest shit I've seen on the interwebs all week! Congratulations, you're an idiot! Phone Post 3.0

Or a failed football player... No need to be mean Matt or rude it's the truth like you haven't met a number of crazy people in mma. Good luck with the ufc career and hope the eyes okay. Ps don't be a dikk.
Couture, Franklin, Lytle, Faber, Dillard, Cruz, wait... I don't have all day. Every sport has certain participants with bad backrounds. You statement is just horrible. Phone Post 3.0

Rude_Boy_TM -
Bojack Horseman -
Matt Mitrione - 
Bojack Horseman - He's a cage fighter I don't expect them to have clean backgrounds.you have to be at least a little crazy to do mma.
^ ^ ^ ^That's it right there! The dumbest shit I've seen on the interwebs all week! Congratulations, you're an idiot! Phone Post 3.0

Or a failed football player... No need to be mean Matt or rude it's the truth like you haven't met a number of crazy people in mma. Good luck with the ufc career and hope the eyes okay. Ps don't be a dikk.
Couture, Franklin, Lytle, Faber, Dillard, Cruz, wait... I don't have all day. Every sport has certain participants with bad backrounds. You statement is just horrible. Phone Post 3.0
Dilla * Phone Post 3.0

Matt Mitrione - 

And that's saying something...

Lol wtf, mods slipping hard.

Don't write anything you wouldn't say to their face.
Malicious attacks on green names instant ban.
Surely Bojack been banned yeah, or at least plane ticket bought so he can say it again to matts face Phone Post 3.0

Bojack Horseman -
Matt Mitrione - 

Why don't you two settle this in the cage? Phone Post 3.0

NaturalBornTickler - Lol wtf, mods slipping hard.

Surely Bojack been banned yeah, or at least plane ticket bought so he can say it again to matts face Phone Post 3.0
Stop white knighting for Mitrione. He did call BoJack an idiot first

Plus I think he can handle himself Phone Post 3.0

TKD LOL - 
NaturalBornTickler - Lol wtf, mods slipping hard.

Stop white knighting for Mitrione. He did call BoJack an idiot first

Plus I think he can handle himself Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much this have my vote up kind sir!

But the 4-foot-11 girl was no match for the 6-foot-4 athlete, who weighed 230 pounds, Jordon told jurors.

But according to East's defense attorney Jane Rocha de Gandara, the sex was consensual, and that the churchgoing girl made up the rape story in order not to disappoint her family, Rocha de Gandara told the jury, News 13 reported.

Police say the girl claimed East raped her several times over several hours that night and prevented her from leaving, according to News 13.

Rude_Boy_TM - 
Bojack Horseman -
Matt Mitrione - 

I didn't say bad backgrounds I said unstable I'm pretty sure maybe I did? ... I think I mentioned some of them come from challenged backgrounds. Troy mma has always had a bunch of bi polar crazy unstable types and scumbags more than other sports. My theory the low entry difficulty right? Mma is pretty easy to get into.

Troy your thoughts on a fellow island boy Eban kaneshiro BJJ black belt kotc vet child molestor killed himself possibly unstable did you know him by any chance? I did.

NaturalBornTickler - Lol wtf, mods slipping hard.

I wouldn't have a problem saying it to matts face if he called me an idiot just for the record.... Jfyi I'm not one of these ufc t shirt wearing Cheetos eating reebok fight kit buying dorks like most of these dudes I actually know a thing or two about a fight. Or so I like to think. I'm including you tickler into my "most" sorry but let's be honest nothing screams " I'm a wimp" like a dude crying about mods and bans. Not an attack just saying tho.

Bojack Horseman is an affable horse who maybe drinks too much, but has a heart of gold. You, sir, are no Bojack Horseman. Phone Post 3.0

Communist Basterd - I've never met a normal fighter. Even wrestlers are usually crazy.

Then again, martial arts is like their therapy. Phone Post 3.0

Me too and I've been around mma since the mid 90s ... You bump into just plain old good guys like ufc vet jarred hamman he's salt of the earth.., the one guy when he gets beat (up) I actually feel bad. Almost like he's too good for the sport. I'm trying to think and I'm drawing of another just pure soul... Sage northcutt looks about as innocent as they come outside of a few supplements but that's up for debate. Pvz Gina I would say rousey but the daddy issues right.

Bojack Horseman - 
Rude_Boy_TM - 
Bojack Horseman -
Matt Mitrione - 

I didn't say bad backgrounds I said unstable I'm pretty sure maybe I did? ... I think I mentioned some of them come from challenged backgrounds. Troy mma has always had a bunch of bi polar crazy unstable types and scumbags more than other sports. My theory the low entry difficulty right? Mma is pretty easy to get into.

Troy your thoughts on a fellow island boy Eban kaneshiro BJJ black belt kotc vet child molestor killed himself possibly unstable did you know him by any chance? I did.

Low entry difficulty is certainly one factor, the other being "fighting" is synonymous with troubled individuals. Who chooses fighting as a career, instead of using their mind? It's generally people who can fight really well (wrestlers for example) or people who can't do much else. The "can't do much else" group tends to find fighting as "their dream" when in fact it's likely seeded in their nightmares. They fight because of the inner battle they wage daily. Punching someone in their face and beating them bloody seems like a perfectly reasonable way to make a minimum wage earning, and in rare cases, big dollars on a big stage.

1800champagne - Bojack Horseman is an affable horse who maybe drinks too much, but has a heart of gold. You, sir, are no Bojack Horseman. Phone Post 3.0

This is probably the meanest thing anybody has said to me this week.

SinCityHustler - 
Bojack Horseman - 
Rude_Boy_TM - 
Bojack Horseman -
Matt Mitrione - 

Low entry difficulty is certainly one factor, the other being "fighting" is synonymous with troubled individuals. Who chooses fighting as a career, instead of using their mind? It's generally people who can fight really well (wrestlers for example) or people who can't do much else. The "can't do much else" group tends to find fighting as "their dream" when in fact it's likely seeded in their nightmares. They fight because of the inner battle they wage daily. Punching someone in their face and beating them bloody seems like a perfectly reasonable way to make a minimum wage earning, and in rare cases, big dollars on a big stage.

Good points Sch... Quick question while you're here thinking of betting on mcgregor vs Diaz I'm pretty confident in Connor vs Nathan but I'm really going hard on holly beating meisha. Thinking of Money line parlaying the two to be honest to bring that risk down. Would you just bet them individually? High risk or take a dog Tate or Diaz? Thanks

I haven't seen Nate with his shirt off, so it's tough to say, without first getting an idea of what his condition looks like. I'd chekc that out, before betting him and tying it in on a parlay. If he looks a little soft at all, I'd stay away from the parlay and bet them separately. If he looks lean and ripped up, go for the big pay day.

Nate absolutely can win the fight, but he has to be ready to go. This was a very short notice fight for him, while Conor has been in camp for months. So long as Nate's ready, hes got a lot of value at the current odds.

Didn't Will Chope do his time and his ex vouched for his contrition and reasons he changed?

He's also gone 10-3 since Dana cut him. Yes not 10-3 in Bellator but 10-3 tht beats the 1-0 and 2-3 Brazillian prospects and Artem Lobovs record too.

.. Everybody deserves a second chance?

Jesus fucking Christ, people are defending this guy being on the roster? Yeah, I don't expect fighters to be perfect, or perfectly stable. Chuck Liddell made this argument to defend Chris Leben on TUF 1, and he was right.

There's also a huge difference between "troubled, unstable individual with demons" and "extremely long criminal record of domestic assault". I'm not even including the rape allegations here. The guy isn't just unstable, he's a repeated violent felon and woman beater. He does not deserve a chance in the UFC. He should and probably will be released before his first fight. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Skellington - .. Everybody deserves a second chance?
He's had like five or six. Phone Post 3.0