Ustream Taps Out, Gives Pirate IP Addres

Do you consider someone that walks by a bar, stands outside and watches the fights to be stealing? What that person is doing is no different than clicking on a Stream link to watch the fights. They're both not paying a dime and watching the PPV.

stillmatic - Do you consider someone that walks by a bar, stands outside and watches the fights to be stealing? What that person is doing is no different than clicking on a Stream link to watch the fights. They're both not paying a dime and watching the PPV.

No, that's called loitering.

LOL at Notary Republic.

Slowshot -  Good for the UFC. They are the ones spending the money to pay the fighters, and they deserve compensation if people are going to enjoy their product.

People that watch streams are hurting the fighters.

They're not going after people streaming the fights....they're going after people that host the streams.  These guys are stealing and promoting a loss of business for Zuffa.

lol @ the people saying it's not a big deal stealing property like this.

Go make an album and see how you feel when nobody purchases it because they could download it for free...

Ive got ladders for sale for $5.00 a pop.<br />
<br />
Who want
s one?

Type 1AA Fiberglass 6-foot Step Ladder

Just kidding Lorenzo......I`ve been going to a sports bar for awhile now.   :-) 

The thing is, the people watching the stream aren't technically at fault here, it's the people providing the stream to the people.

For example, if a bar is stealing the PPV by paying normal price instead of the bar prices, the people at the bar watching are not at fault.

lol waste of time and money you cant beat the internet. btw its not stealing its sharing :)

Brigham - The thing is, the people watching the stream aren't technically at fault here, it's the people providing the stream to the people.

For example, if a bar is stealing the PPV by paying normal price instead of the bar prices, the people at the bar watching are not at fault.

I think Zuffa realize that... That is why they said they are going after the people who put the stream up, not the people who watch it.

They should ask the RIAA how that worked out.

GripnRip - By the time Zuffa realizes these streams are the ones causing this rapid growth in MMAs popularity it will be too late for them...they'll have missed the boat. morons.

exactly...This was my earlier pt about the NHL's declining popularity.

Pyrenus - They should ask the RIAA how that worked out.
I would be surprised if they haven't.

ChokeEmOut -  You CANNOT stop the Internet....it's not going to happen.

Morgz - 
bismanfightclub -  you guys can try and justify to yourselves that you aren't stealing anything, or that you are only stealing something of no value (according to you) and that everyone does it, so it's "ok", but you are stealing, and the product/service you are stealing has value. The fact that you can't understand that is sad.
For the 4th time:  No one is saying it isn't stealing.

No one is saying those people who watch streams are stealing something of no value. 

The fact that you still can't understand that no one is saying those things is also sad.  This has been a decent little discussion.  Please don't cheapen it by trying to put words in other people's mouths.  

For the umpteenth time.  You can't argue that you agree it is stealing, while simultaneously saying Zuffa shouln't be expecting any money for the product that is being stolen, just because the person doesn't want to pay for it.  That's EXACTLY what stealing means, taking something you either can't/won't pay for doesn't mean that person doesn't deserve to be paid for it.  Just because most of you think cause it is not a an item you can touch or keep "stocked" in  a store doesn't mean when you steal it, it no longer has value and that the victim of the theft doesn't deserve reimpursement.

Mister Saigon - 
LTL - Just another reason for the morons that keep posting stream links here to stop.

Are you too poor to pay for events? Why do you steal them?

PPV's, Spike and Vs. are not available where I live. The PPV's are free on TV for me via a 1 hour delay, but I prefer to watch in English. I can go to the sports bar for these but am not going to go for every smaller show.

If I COULD buy it, I would.

I buy UFC's cuz I can afford them at the moment, but why is it okay to stream every other promotion and boxing event here, but not the UFC's.

homegrowncone - LOL at Notary Republic.

Yeah. It's just one more example of the mind power being dealt with here. Not to mention if you ever actually use lawyers they notarize shit and if you've ever gone over an itemized bill and seen a 1/4 hour or 1/2 hour billed for notary services you really get peeved.

Dawkins - I buy UFC's cuz I can afford them at the moment, but why is it okay to stream every other promotion and boxing event here, but not the UFC's.

They're fucking hypocrites. All because they have the money to buy the UFC PPVs they think they have a right to bash the people who don't have the cash to buy them. Don't mind them, they're just a bunch of faggots. Those same people who piss on UFC streamers, ask me for a stream for Dream/strikeforce events.

Internet..... serious business....

KirbyLovesDildo - 
Dawkins - I buy UFC's cuz I can afford them at the moment, but why is it okay to stream every other promotion and boxing event here, but not the UFC's.

They're fucking hypocrites. All because they have the money to buy the UFC PPVs they think they have a right to bash the people who don't have the cash to buy them. Don't mind them, they're just a bunch of faggots. Those same people who piss on UFC streamers, ask me for a stream for Dream/strikeforce events.

I am not really bashing the people that view the streams, it's the ones that think it's not stealing, or "sure it's stealing, but we weren't going to pay for it, so it's ok, and not worth anything now that we've watched it" those people who feel the need to make themselves feel like they aren't doing anything wrong are the ones that kill me.  Just man up and say "Ok, I stole the shit"   Most anybody has done things they are not proud of in their past but denying that it's wrong when it clearly was is weak sauce.  The ones who are streaming it and making a butt load of money off either subscriptions to the site or advertising $$ or both are the ones that really need to be hammered anyway.