Valdosta Fight Results

well you don't know much then. But I already knew that

Doomsday, I'm glad you agree with me about Shaun. Laughing at us will help Frank get through his day, and I'm all about helping people

I thought we were doing ok, there are some very competitive teams in GA and Fl. and I think we do ok against them. No we dont dominate, but we hang. We even do ok when we give up weight most times. I dont know man, i'm extremely proud of the fighters we have. We just do the best we can, and thats all we can do.

Frank, when PeeWee fought that guy from ATT he got out from under the mount twice. I've seen him get out from under people in several different shows. But if escaping a BJJ BB's mount, when the guy was like 20lbs heavier than him doesn't do it for you, then that's on you.

Doomsday, Frank is the most down on VMAC guy you'll ever talk to, out of the guys who aren't down on VMAC, that is. He was on here talking about how Weez didn't deserve to be in the UFC not too long ago. Don't let him bother you.

You guys in Valdosta have the respect of 90% of the GA fight scene. You always come to fight and don't give up easy. Not to mention that you don't mind giving up weight or fighting people that other GA fighters are ducking, or strategically avoiding, or whatever word they want to use for it.

Shaun's record would be ALOT better if he picked his opponents as carefully as some people I could mention.

frank, you said you only know of, thats a bit different from personally know. Perhaps you meant something else, but i read it the way you wrote it. I think Weez feels like hes part of the team, at least I hope so. Yeah he trains elsewhere to prepare for his UFC bout. Honestly no one here can roll with him the way he needs to be rolled with. But hes a heavy, and a great one. We are smaller guys mostly. About escaping mount, many people do it, but on different levels. Shaun isn't the only person to have trouble on his back underneath Mike Lee. I assure you of that.

When did shaun say you had something against VMAC? or were you referring to Jason? I believe he said you come across as being sour and down on vmac. Again two totally different statements.

Pee Wee has insane defense underneath. And yes if Shaun could do that as well, yeah he'd have more success, I thought it was a good perception. I think I know what Shaun can do just about as well as anyone on the planet. I think he's just now maturing as a pro anyway, I think Mike is supertough, and his ground game is sick. Striker vs. Grappler, grappler won. Doesn't mean shaun can't do some stuff on the ground too. What exactly is it your laughing about? Please do tell..

"You guys in Valdosta have the respect of 90% of the GA fight scene."

I dont think you have any idea just how much that means to us.

The guy Pee Wee fought from ATT was Marcos Aurelio, he is an awesome fighter, and is ranked top ten by some people. Marcos did not get a submission easily. Pee Wee was not in the best of shape either, IMO. I gotta say i thought he did very well.

I thought he did real well too. Especially considering he came to fight another, smaller guy and ran into all that last minute bullshit. ATT knows who VMAC is, even if Frank doesn't think much of you guys

btw, Doomsday, email me if you get a second jsh1138@hotmail.com

you have mail.

I just want to know what it is that your not laughing alone about.

lol, I'm making innuendos? ok Frank

"I don't think just cause I'm from GA, I automatically have to root for someone."

Which is really weird, cause the one time I said something about Forrest that Frank didn't like, the first thing out of his mouth was "way to support your local fighters".

Btw, I've got no problem with Forrest at all. I hope he's the next GA fighter in the UFC. Just using that as an example.

frank, sounds like I hit a sore spot or something. Why would you automatically assume that I was talking about someone you'd know?

cool, I'm glad Forrest has big things lined up. Eastman is somebody I think he'd beat. I knew he had a broken arm and figured that was why he was out.

I wouldn't mention names of people who tapped others in training, and I wouldn't name names on contract and fight stuff either. I just don't think it would be appropriate.

Whould you two cut the crap. This BS can only hurt GA fighter.

Adam

lol, Matthew, you're like my big brother or something sometimes. I was just telling Doomsday I thought I should drop it.

watch out this kinda stuff might put me past 1180 posts. I'm still kind of a lurker, dont wanna lost that rep :P

I for one will always root for the GA fighters. Support your locals and Weez and others being in bigger promotions only goes to help all the GA fighters by showing that we have a good system down here developing fighters. It shows the bigger promotion to look our way when they are looking for fighters. So lets all drop teh BS and suppport each other and talk each other up on teh internet so that we get more GA guys on big time cards.

Tripp

frank, just drop it dude. You're the only one who is keeping this going.

actually I can. Watch, its really easy

I am for sure a troll, I hate everyone oh and Rickson sucks....lol

Tripp