Was anybody actually better than Khabib?

Absolutely, its why I put GSP above. He lost and was able to regroup and come back to become the GOAT. 2 division champ, 14 title fights*. Imagine if Khabib tried to become 2 division champ or more than a handful of title defenses? Lol

You put GSP above because he lost? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: The telltale signs of an undeveloped brain

No I put him above because he showed even in losing he can bounce back, make the corrections to become the best. GSP had more title fights than Khabib had UFC fights, he had a more title defenses by 3x and he had a longer UFC winning streak. He also moved up to fight for the MW belt, while Khabib killed himself to make 155.

Youā€™re conflating GSPā€™s resume and sticking around longer for how good he actually is vs. Khabib in real world terms.

Prime Khabib destroys prime GSP.

Weā€™ll never know. We have no idea how well Khabib would do when he fights guys his own weight. Impossible to tell, but id rather pick the guy who was battle tested for 10 years.

I honestly donā€™t know if Khabib even beats Karo.

Iā€™m probably better with fight outcomes than you when it comes to Team Khabib.

Khabib beats GSP.

1 Like

I picked Islam as well. Im also picking him in the rematch. GSP has done more than Khabib, heā€™s the proven fighter. Im going with him. I think GSP turns his face into hamburger meat.

GSP even offered to go to 155 but Dana didnā€™t want him winning and vacating another belt

2 Likes

Yup lol. I really like how much he tested himself

2 Likes

when he damn near got koā€™d by dillon danis :joy:

1 Like

Michael Johnson - 1-2 in his previous 3 and 4-8
After.

1 Like

Link or it didnā€™t happen.

He knocked out Poirier in the fight before Khabib. Nobody is saying MJ was a great LW, but his hands were so fast he could win on any given night. Dangerous match for Khabib coming off the long layoff and he absolutely destroyed him after getting hit with a few punches early.

Meanwhile this rodent is aiming for a consolation prize and no Iā€™ll deprive him of that as well.

Damn near got koā€™ed?

He didnā€™t touch Khabib :face_with_hand_over_mouth:but

Khabib landed on him though.

Dillon Danis takes another verbal jab at Khabib | Page 9 | Sherdog Forums |  UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Im too lazy and donā€™t care about you enough to prove anything Im the G around here, not your bitch ass. I also picked Islam over Volk (I thought he was going to SMASH him)

If you didnā€™t care, you wouldnā€™t be in my thread in the first place all afternoon.

The reason you canā€™t produce a link is because you have nothing.

Hereā€™s mine. I even called the round.

I go in any thread I want. I feel bad for you so I keep you busy.

1 Like

Thats awesome. I didnā€™t, Im too lazy to look it up. Maybe later

Mad Men Conversing GIF - Mad Men Conversing Feel Bad For You ...