Was anybody actually better than Khabib?

Link or it didn’t happen.

He knocked out Poirier in the fight before Khabib. Nobody is saying MJ was a great LW, but his hands were so fast he could win on any given night. Dangerous match for Khabib coming off the long layoff and he absolutely destroyed him after getting hit with a few punches early.

Meanwhile this rodent is aiming for a consolation prize and no I’ll deprive him of that as well.

Damn near got ko’ed?

He didn’t touch Khabib :face_with_hand_over_mouth:but

Khabib landed on him though.

Dillon Danis takes another verbal jab at Khabib | Page 9 | Sherdog Forums |  UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Im too lazy and don’t care about you enough to prove anything Im the G around here, not your bitch ass. I also picked Islam over Volk (I thought he was going to SMASH him)

If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be in my thread in the first place all afternoon.

The reason you can’t produce a link is because you have nothing.

Here’s mine. I even called the round.

I go in any thread I want. I feel bad for you so I keep you busy.

1 Like

Thats awesome. I didn’t, Im too lazy to look it up. Maybe later

Mad Men Conversing GIF - Mad Men Conversing Feel Bad For You ...

Who the fuck even is this clown? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: never even heard of him until he starting stalking me two days ago probably an alt account.

Post on your main, lill bitch.

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

My main is @Nick_Diaz_Army lol.

1 Like

Oh Sure John Candy GIF - Oh Sure John Candy Ok - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

trump fake news GIF

1 Like

It’s probably somebody I deaded recently.

Maybe Spagoofy or whatever that inbred’s name is.

2 Likes

trump fake news GIF

UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted

Anyway guys, gotta run. Islam beats Charles in rematch! Ttyl

1 Like

UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted

I can’t keep switching my alts @JackMerridew . Ill stick with my Nick Diaz one for the rest of the night