Weidman vs. Silva 1 Full Fight

I like both fighters and don't care who wins but I just rewatched the fight again and i'm not going to get into depth but Anderson is going to kill him! Vitor would kill Weidman! Yes Weidman looked tired at 2:18 of round one after Silva got up off the ground. Andersons leg kicks did more damage than when Weidman had him on the ground. I don't see how Weidman wins, good luck to both!

WHERE IS SILVA VERSUS WEIDMAN? Talk about an oversite. It can easily be considered FOTY. It was SHOCKING. 

Bones/Gus wasn't *THAT* exciting of an actual fight. It was just surprising that Gus hung in as well as he did which made people excited. People don't like Bones. The actual action wasn't nearly as wild as Hunt/Bigfoot or Wandy/Stann.

The Brool Story Company -
DoomFarmer - 
tenchu - It's amazing that Anderson ended up pleading with Weidman to stay on the feet.

It just shows how he knew he was fucked on the ground after that takedown and eating those punches.

Going back and watching this fight several times, I see an even more dominant victory for Weidman.

Probably via GNP.

lol, even if he didn't plead, he was shrugging those takedowns like nothing. you sound more delusional than the Anderson nuthuggers sometimes.

He shrugged 1 takedown!

Holy shit!!! How amazing, right?!

Fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

lol@Dana in the background as the decision is being announced with a sick look on his face.

"Prior to that, there was an entry to the clinch that could be considered a TD attempt, but wasn't."

Wiggs, yeah, it wasnt a td attempt per se but it was still a clinch that Weidman failed to do anything with and also, imo, the clowning made Weidman hestitant on what to do, the clinch attempt was rather slow.

Wasa-B - "Prior to that, there was an entry to the clinch that could be considered a TD attempt, but wasn't."

Wiggs, yeah, it wasnt a td attempt per se but it was still a clinch that Weidman failed to do anything with and also, imo, the clowning made Weidman hestitant on what to do, the clinch attempt was rather slow.

Super slow and hesitant.

Wiggum, Wasa-B

Either of you care to do a friendly screen name bet on this fight?

30 days

If it goes to decision, regardless who wins, all bets are off

I got Anderson

Also, before anyone tries to give me shit on the stipulation that if it goes to decision the bet is off-

My last screen name bet I lost to two people, for 60 days, and I had the same stipulations. People mocked me before hand, but I ended up losing yet still getting the last laugh, as I bet Chael wouldn't beat Shogun.

wtf fight are some of you guys watching?

Chris did NOT pass Anderson's guard.

Anderson did NOT taunt Chris between rounds;
to the contrary, he gave chris a pat on the head and a kiss on the cheek when the round ended, and before round 2 started he was asking Chris to fight standing for the crowd.

and yes...they were both having trouble in the 2nd..Chris was fading and missing takedowns, and Anderson was still having trouble dealing with Chris' reach.

D241 - 

Wiggum, Wasa-B

30 days

I got Anderson

ha....im still going for andy so that takes me out for 1 and i never do SN bets or have not yet thus far. i guess i could one day but i would still wanna bet on my guy i guess lol...to be honest, i think this could go either way.

Later Phone Post 3.0

I am a HUGE Weidman fan, but I think Silva comes into this fight, doesn't play around, and will KO Weidman. I think Weidman will hold the belt for a long time when Silva retires, but Silva is truthfully up there with Fedor as the GOAT.

I am a HUGE Weidman fan, but I think Silva comes into this fight, doesn't play around, and will KO Weidman. I think Weidman will hold the belt for a long time when Silva retires, but Silva is truthfully up there with Fedor as the GOAT.

Wasa-B - 
D241 - 

Wiggum, Wasa-B

30 days

I got Anderson

ha....im still going for andy so that takes me out for 1 and i never do SN bets or have not yet thus far. i guess i could one day but i would still wanna bet on my guy i guess lol...to be honest, i think this could go either way.

Well I can't fault you for wanting Andy to win therefor not wanting to bet against him, but it's just an internet screen name that can be changed back. It's all fun. Plus you might even win and get to name me whatever you want.  D belong to Wasa-B, or whatever.

Last fight I lost was Chael/Shogun, and I was FoxcensoredmyChaelscreenname and ShouldadoneabackgroundcheckonChael lol

My bad, the first part of my message was meant to encourage you to do a screen name bet in the future, not against Anderson since you like him, but maybe you can bet someone a screen name bet that he wins, and you get to rename someone.(wasa-b)

subwrassler - wtf fight are some of you guys watching?

Chris did NOT pass Anderson's guard.

Anderson did NOT taunt Chris between rounds;
to the contrary, he gave chris a pat on the head and a kiss on the cheek when the round ended, and before round 2 started he was asking Chris to fight standing for the crowd.

and yes...they were both having trouble in the 2nd..Chris was fading and missing takedowns, and Anderson was still having trouble dealing with Chris' reach.
He clearly taunts Weidman from his corner, begging him to "stand and wang, bro, ees normal.".

How did you miss that? Phone Post 3.0

D,

No dice for me. Maybe one day. But I'm not sure about this one at all. 50/50; last time I was 70/30 Anderson.

Never done a SN bet. Oddly enough, I would have taken BJ over Rory McDonald had somebody challenged me. Given how he looks against Rashad, I would probably take DC over Jones.

All I have to say, is when it comes to screen name bets.....don't be scurred. Pick a fight you feel comfortable with, but don't worry about posting temporarily under a name if you happen to lose. It's all fun.

I hadn't had a screen name bet in a while, but after this last one which I lost to two people, it made me want to screen name bet again. 

. Phone Post 3.0