Why is this person considered an "MMA" Journalist?

Bloodypussy banned me for some stupid reason. Theyre all a bunch of left wing retards who post on that forum

1 Like
AcidicĀ -Ā 

Bloodypussy banned me for some stupid reason. Theyre all a bunch of left wing retards who post on that forum

I wonder why they banned youā€¦

1 Like
Acidic -

Its because you touch yourself

I only check out BloodyElbow for predictions. They write these long breakdowns that end up being wrong 90% of the time.

Erik Apple -

NOTHING but anti white propaganda, bashing every fighter he can. Pushing the myth of white supremacy.Ā 

Absolute nonsense. Fuck this guy

Just Ignore him and give attention to actual mma journalists who write about the fights and not click baitĀ lol never heard of that shmuck til yā€™all brought him up

1 Like
ryunz -
Morgz -
In Limbo -

you cannot be unbiased if you are a self lableled "activist"

it is impossible to be an unbiased "activist"

therefore, he is not a true "journalist", as most MMA "journalists" are not true journalists

mma "journalism" is a shit show of unqiualified losers with terrible grammar

Just like the word "racist" has a completely new and watered down definition, now "journalist" does too.

Some of these ding dongs think if they make a blog post somewhere that now makes them a journalist.Ā Ā 

https://youtu.be/I7VEx2dviNk

Beautiful. This guy should win a Peabody.Ā 

As a group, MMA Journalists tend to suck.

I knew a smug, little a dude ā€“ never trained in ANYTHING ever-- zero martial arts experience who writes for different outlets, like he is an expert opinion on MMA.

Heā€™s a complete bitch.

1 Like
shen - As a group, MMA Journalists tend to suck.

I knew a smug, little a dude ā€“ never trained in ANYTHING ever-- zero martial arts experience who writes for different outlets, like he is an expert opinion on MMA.

Heā€™s a complete bitch.

That seems to be the norm for mma journalism. A bunch of noodle armed pussies covering a testosterone filled sport. They seem to write from a point of jealousy and being emasculated at watching the sport.Ā 

1 Like

Why is it that journalism and media tends to attract far more lefties? If they are truly about diversity and inclusion, they need to hire more voices from the right!!

Lol at anyone reading anything on that shit site. Most of the content is ripped off of other news sources. The rest of it is written by people that have never trained in their lives. Stopped giving them clicks years agoĀ 

2 Likes
SoberĀ -Ā 

Lol at anyone reading anything on that shit site. Most of the content is ripped off of other news sources. The rest of it is written by people that have never trained in their lives. Stopped giving them clicks years agoĀ 

John Nash is the reason to visit the site. His reporting on the finances of MMA, unionization bids, and the antitrust suit is the best in the game by a mile.

Other than that, Bloody Elbow no longer has much original content.

He needs to fuck right off!

HillboFrateTraneĀ -Ā 
Erik Apple -
wiggum - So, you want to cancel him?

NO. i want him to stick with what he knows

Sucking communist dicks

So in other words, cancel him lolĀ 

do you even know what cancel culture is?

no one is saying this guy shouldnt be a journalistā€¦ or have a jobā€¦ or have a platform

they are saying he isnt ā€œqualifiedā€ to write MMA articles

each article seems to have little to do with actual MMA / fighting / training and more to do with social justice

its in the fooking thread title you miserable fuck

just read for a secondā€¦ take a breath and try and comprehend what we are discussing

3 Likes
Erik Apple -

HE works for Open Democracy. Isnt that a Soros organization?

Open Democracy.....interesting, that! When it comes to tolerance for ideology, thought, or perspectiveĀ other than their own, the Left intimates no "openness" whatsoever. In fact, they often respond with hate, vitriol, violence, Ad nauseum.Ā 

2 Likes
shenĀ -Ā As a group, MMA Journalists tend to suck.

Heā€™s a complete bitch.

Great point.

Just imagine what would happen if say someone who never held a political position was elected as president of a country.

1 Like
Ministry of Truth -
shenĀ -Ā As a group, MMA Journalists tend to suck.

Heā€™s a complete bitch.

Great point.

Just imagine what would happen if say someone who never held a political position was elected as president of a country.

You dug this thread up from a day ago to release some tds squirts from your pussy lipsā€¦?

2 Likes
shen - As a group, MMA Journalists tend to suck.

Heā€™s a complete bitch.

Tell Ariel we said hello

1 Like

Canā€™t believe itā€™s 2021 and we still need to say to some people that you donā€™t need to have fought to be a journalist

Who cares just dont read his shitty articles. It's all to grab attention by triggering ppl.Ā Ā 

1 Like
RKing85 - Can't believe it's 2021 and we still need to say to some people that you don't need to have fought to be a journalist

NOBODYĀ  said that

Dork