XFL CHAMPS WHO'S NEXT

Travis is always entertaining to watch. I agree... would like to see both him and Nic on some XFL cards.

Boozer, marcio dropped dillon in rd 1 after that the rd was close but that is still an atvantage for marcio. Rd2 was marcio out manning him and had a sub @ the bell. 2 rounds to 0 navarro rd 3 marcio took dillon down and finished the rd on top. How could yoyu see that as anything but 3 rds to 0 navarro? This next fight will be more of the same. What people don't know is marcio was a well established muay thai fighter in brazil. Dillon can't catch up on striking and isn't in a place to catch up on jiujitsu either. This fight ends in the 2nd rd tko or sub for navarro

Give Bobby a break, guys!

He can't help being brain damaged.

Ok, enough, rehab Is 4- quitters!! Lol.. Just a thought! Phone Post

NutterButter - Can someone explain the XFL 170 class to me right now. I am confused on how the title has changed hands in the last few months. I thought Levi had title pulled from him at some point, but then last month had the title and lost it to Joe Christopher? Did Dylan Smith have the title at some point? If so how did he lose it?

So... can someone answer this? Liquidsoul, Levi, Larry, Anthony? Anyone?

LEVI LOST IT TO JACKSON, JACKSON FOUGHT JOEY G. AT AN FCF SHOW AND HAD THE XFL BELT TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE OF IT. I AM UNSURE AS TO WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, BUT I BELIEVE THE LEVI AND JOE CHRISTOPHER FIGHT WAS FOR THE VACANT BELT.

Thx. Did Dylan Smith ever have the title? I swear at the XFL show in July Dylan was announced as a belt holder at the time.

after mike jackson was stripped dylan won the interum belt, his fight with navarro was a nontitle bout @ 172 catchweight. but marcio has a very smart manager who made sure he got a rematch clause in the event of a win. so now dylan and marcio are fighting december 10th for dylan's 170 xfl title.

If Marcio's manager was so smart, he would've just made it a title bout to begin with. 2 pound catchweight? GTFO with that, cut those extra 2 pounds like a man! This Marcio character and his manager seem like a pair of pussies, imo.

LARRY SROCK - after mike jackson was stripped dylan won the interum belt, his fight with navarro was a nontitle bout @ 172 catchweight. but marcio has a very smart manager who made sure he got a rematch clause in the event of a win. so now dylan and marcio are fighting december 10th for dylan's 170 xfl title.

Still confused then. So Dylan has interim belt, but Joe Christopher has the "real belt?" Christopher won the "real belt" when he beat Levi even though Levi didn't have the title at the time, but Dylan was 170 belt holder? Doesn't really add up but whatever I guess.

Thanks for clarification on this issue. It looked fucked up to me and I guess I was right.

the reason the first dylan/marcio fight wasnt for the belt was because marcio had lost his last fight for xfl vs levi. so thats why the catchweight no ntitle fight and the agreement for the title rematch if navarro won.

now as far as the xfl 170 belt goes, as i understand it, the belt joe christopher and levi fought for was the vacant XFN 170# mma title. and now dylan is the XFL title holder and will now defend it against the #1 contender marcio navarro. (dac correct me if im wrong)

gary frazier is the current heavyweight title holder and was offered a fight in september but he was recovering from an injury so, now that he is healthy i expect a title defense in 2011.

agree....wtf dale! right now i have added up 73 xfl champion and this xfn shit is confusing?

so is fcf officially dead? if so their champions should start fighting for xfl titles...there would be some fun match ups

AJ IF I GOT MY FACTS STRAIGHT THEN YES XFN TITLE ON XFN CARDS ONLY.

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BRINGING IN MARSHALL MANNING WHO IS 3-0 AS A PRO AND 12-0 OVERALL. AS WELL AS ALEX ROJAS 2-0 AS A PRO AND 5-1 OVERALL TO THE MIX.

AND EITHER WAY THE EDGER DOS SANTOS/ MYRON DENNIS FIGHT GOES IT WILL BE AN EXCITING MATCH FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHT BELT. MYRON VS GARY 1 WAS CUT SHORT DUE TO AN INJURY

YA THE BELT DEAL IS CONFUSING...SHOULD NEVER GO BEYOND A REAL BELT AND AN INTERIM BELT.

shibbyguy - agree....wtf dale! right now i have added up 73 xfl champion and this xfn shit is confusing?

so is fcf officially dead? if so their champions should start fighting for xfl titles...there would be some fun match ups

I dont know if thats what they were thinking but that happened with the McKenzie/Howell fight.

pcuzz - 
shibbyguy - agree....wtf dale! right now i have added up 73 xfl champion and this xfn shit is confusing?

I dont know if thats what they were thinking but that happened with the McKenzie/Howell fight.

paul, the fight with lewis and shane was for the vacant 135 belt. skyler vacated it when he retired and left lewis with no opponent.

lies! larry that bullshit was rigged....skyler was FORCED to retire due to threats!!! from lewis' people(that may or may not include you?)

I feel for Dennis, Edgar is going to destroy him. I believe that a Myron Dennis v Rudy Lindsey match-up would be entertaining but I do not see Dennis being any type of competition for Edgar.

Unless he has really, really, really improved since the last time that I watched him fight.

THEE#1NDN

shibby im gonna punch you in the face tonight. and yes there were threats made to skyler, like "man when you come off of suspension lewis is gonna beat the shit out of you" or something like "man that sucks, get your shit straight and then we will fight" lol!