Conor has mental breakdown in Abu Dhabi, parades around belt from 2015

its like if you didnt hear him first time dont bother asking to repeat, dude is lunatic, ask him second time and fists would start flying :laughing:

1 Like

Like what happened to the Italian DJ he attacked
Partying with him then beat the fuck out of him for no reason

2 Likes

You guys are really worried about what Conor does when he’s having fun lol

3 Likes

Damn GIF - Ice Cube Chris Tucker Damn - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Is he though? Really?

2 Likes

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but the change happened after the Khabib loss. Did a thread on this. It’s weird he’s so vested in Abu Dhabi as well, which is Khabib’s stomping ground.

2 Likes

Like I said before, he’s bipolar
MMA version of Kanye

2 Likes

yeah guys, erik is right

please don’t comment on what others do

that is not what the UG and OG are about

2 Likes

The UG as you know it is dead. Let’s be honest.

This now a forum of free speech.

2 Likes

Raping chicks, punching old men… Sounds like a blast

3 Likes

Jackmerrydew, are you gay? Serious question.

Serious answer: no

LOL

I guarantee hes having more fun than I am. And thats saying a LOT

Fuck yeah! LOL

his brain went off, he saw black and punched me.

"So he didn’t slap me, he punched me. Luckily he was very close to me, about 20-30cm, with his right hand, so not his nasty left (hand), he hit me exactly here [points to upper lip and his nose] so he didn’t hit my jaw or my cheekbone, but he hit this part… So you can see here, the lip and the nose are a bit swollen.

“I didn’t fall down, I’m not sure thanks to which strange miracle of the world I managed to remain standing.”

2 Likes

On paper maybe, but then you have to figure that like so many glory days seekers, he’s probably chasing the same highs he had in 2015 and never able to find them and is probably feeling anguish inside to lash out the way he has at innocent people.

He’s talked about suicide before. Some people seem like they should be happy but mental illness takes it all away from them.

3 Likes

Wow. That’s some dark shit.

2 Likes

Hes hanging out in monaco and abu dabhi watchin F1 from yachts. Had his child Christened at the Vatican.

Get a grip dude. Hes living it up

I didn’t say hes happy, but hes having fun

Imagine him running into this guy there…

4 Likes

Fun is relative. He’s a hasbeen now so nothing he does now will ever be as fun as it was when he was coming up. This is why he’s parading belts around from the 90’s like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.

You say you’re not having as much fun as him but your standards for fun are also probably much lower so you look at his shit like it’s something to be envied when in reality he’s probably suffering, as most people who behave like that are.

3 Likes