Did Sean Gannon pass away?

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Two Boston cops named Sean Gannon, what are the odds? Is the other Sean Gannon even a cop still?

Read man

The late sean gannon was a yarmouth police officer. Yarmouth is 70ish miles south of Boston and the Gladiator himself said there's bat least 3 sean gannons on the boston police force.

If you see this gladiator gannon could you please PM me?  I'd like to get some information on my grandfather, he was a boston cop out of the precinct that is now a hotel on Berkeley st. I believe he retired in the 60's

Two guys with that same name doing the same job in the same area???? What are the odds of that??? There can’t be to many Sean Gannon’s in the USA.

HYBRID JON - God Bless the fallen, but I did breathe a sigh of relief when I just read it wasn't him... Glad to hear he's o.k.

^ this..

almost lost my breath when I read thread title

Whoa, very happy to see Gladiator Gannon is alive and not the Sean Gannon who was killed. You get to know personalities on here and this kind of thing can really bother you. He heart sank when I got to the post that contained the tweet. When I pulled up the photo, I began to get pretty down about it. But I knew Sean had his fallout with the PD. Not sure if that’s the correct term to use. I quickly skimmed to the end and I saw his post. Relieved, I resumed the reading the thread. I really don’t need to say it but i will. Sean Gannon one of the better dudes on here for years. Happy it isn’t you.

RIP

Oh man... Thank god.  My heart sank when first read this.

I have just been in some heavy debates over the last few days with the guy about politics and what not.

Dude is solid and has always been a great contributor even if I disagree with him from time to time.

I knew it was impossible. He hasn’t done that kind of work for years.

GladiatorGannon -
oranos -

wtf how many sean gannons in the boston area that are also cops can there possibly be

Three that I can think of offhand. Probably more, it's Boston, Sean Gannon is damn near "John Smith".

We love you buddy. 

NBKfanforlife -

RIP Officer Gannon.  Thank God is wasn’t our Gannon 

this

psillypico - 
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Two Boston cops named Sean Gannon, what are the odds? Is the other Sean Gannon even a cop still?

Read man

The late sean gannon was a yarmouth police officer. Yarmouth is 70ish miles south of Boston and the Gladiator himself said there's bat least 3 sean gannons on the boston police force.

If you see this gladiator gannon could you please PM me?  I'd like to get some information on my grandfather, he was a boston cop out of the precinct that is now a hotel on Berkeley st. I believe he retired in the 60's

PM sent.

lionsoul - 

Oh man... Thank god.  My heart sank when first read this.

I have just been in some heavy debates over the last few days with the guy about politics and what not.

Dude is solid and has always been a great contributor even if I disagree with him from time to time.

Likewise, and I enjoy our debates.

Bump?

There’s probably like 50 Sean Gannon cops on the east coast lol. Not an uncommon Irish american name.

I saw Keith Florian post regarding Sean Gannon today. I’m praying it’s not true.

Oh, I didn’t know this was an updated post. Is he dead?

Keith Florian is posting he passed.

1 Like

This was just posted to his Facebook 3 min ago. RIP

This pic was from July

1 Like

The murderer of the other Sean Gannon, who this thread was started about originally, was convicted in august fyi.

1 Like

Gladiator Gannon, as we know him here, did pass away. Sad day in Boston. He was a true New England mma pioneer and a great and interesting dude.