Silva is getting ready to take the dive

Can’t wait for you to tell us all about the next “fixed” fight you’re certain of before it happens :rofl:

Imagine if Silva wins. “Well this one was real but the rest are fixed!”

Do people listen to you in real life or do they just walk away?

1 Like

It sucks seein these fuckin legends sell out bc they didnt make enough in their mma careers and need the money. I know it wont happen but i can only hope silva beats the absolute dogshit out of him and says “fuck that guy”

Also seein that little weasel rat fuckin ariel involved w all this shit drives me nuts too

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

1 Like

They make a bet if Anderson loses he will become the president of Jake Paul’s mma company

1 Like

What are you talking about, rationalize what about Jake? Are you saying you don’t think Jake can beat Anderson (i.e. that outcome doesn’t exist in the subset of all possible outcomes)? Just like when you and others said he couldn’t beat Askren or Tyron Woodley?

Jake Paul would have absolutely beaten Fury had he not ducked him four times as covered here. Even though I’m rooting for Anderson as I said above, Jake can absolutely win:

I was agreeing with you. Comprehension…

I’m talking about the morons that need to rationalize Jake Paul’s success by coming up with wild conspiracy theories about how everything is fixed all the time.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. I thought you meant I was “these people”. Oops.

Yes, those people are nuts. Jake can CRACK.

2 Likes

You’re not making an argument

You’re just giving a shitty dumbass opinion

3 Likes

That’s how they behave. Then when he did…oh it was fixed. They’re narcissistic psychopaths…they can never be wrong

Jake Paul has more pure boxing experience and training than Woodley did. And he has a decent cracker of a right hand. It’s not even close to being crazy he caught him

Yea. Not something you do on the spot lmao. This was planned before.

Most here, or at least many, would box Askren up. Still might have taken a dive. TWood sucks, but I lean to about 75% he took one.

OF course he took one. Dude was cringing and dropping his hand before jake even lifted his hand to throw the punch

I can’t believe how retarded people are lmao. They can’t see it or refuse to see it.

this bet is much more good natured than the tattoo bet with woodley. it’s also part of what seems fishy. askren and woodley were very believable if they were faked. this one will be tougher. andrew has incredible head movement.

1 Like

I don’t know why I’m replying to your dumb ass but…your answer lies in Jake Pauls left shoulder and really look at his eyes, he’s staring straight at Woodley’s body… Woodley has his guard up, seeing Jake’s left shoulder dip and right shoulder rotating back for a punch, Jake eyes the body, Woodley drops his hand anticipating a body shot, Jake goes upstairs, Woodley sees it but it’s too late to correct, you’re talking milliseconds in real time so the best thing he could do is try to roll with it…it wasn’t enough

Making a face when throwing or getting hit at all, in the body or head is absolutely meaningless, as soon as Jake dips his left shoulder, he’s preparing for a collision …he’d be “wincing” even if his guard was up…people wince on feints.

This is like boxing 102, I wouldn’t say 101, it’s little above that…this is about setting up a shot and misdirection. Still pretty basic stuff. It literally looks no different than a million other KO’s

I’m sorry you don’t know what you’re looking at

2 Likes

You seriously have no idea what you’re talking about. His right is chest level and DROPS, It doesn’t lift for the punch. As soon as his left shoulder dips and right hand starts to DROP…Woodley knows a punch is coming. He does NOT make any wincing face before this happens.

Seriously, just stop now. Are you the guy in the video you posted? If not you both have no business commenting on this.

1 Like

Jake Paul can’t win. If he flatlines Silva, Silva is old and washed up. If he wins, why won’t he fight an actual boxer?

Boxing is dead, and he is more celebrity then boxer, everyone knows how it would end against his age/weight pro boxer, +it wont sell well

down under the rugby players fighting each other is on PPV and very popular.
they’re just brawlers.