Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev: WHO WINS?

To say Charles flat out has better striking is a fallacy. The advantage he has on the feet is the threat of the takedown because everyone is afraid of the ground with him or getting their back taken, Islam is not afraid of going to the ground with Charles and that’s his actual gameplan.

Do you ever get tired of begging people not to respond to me and have nobody listen? Cuck. Doubly so because I’m your most responded to poster. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Always Sunny Troll GIF

1 Like

Pettis absolutley did. From what I remember of the Pettis and Lamas taps they were Charles completed gassed out at FW as well. He did have brain fart moments before as well when he got tapped iirc as well but Charles also came into the UFC as a kid and takes risks. He still takes risks but mostly on the feet and I don’t think has been in any danger on the ground that didn’t involve him getting hurt standing first (against Chandler…funny enough Chandler actually rocked Charles first and is the hardest puncher in the div but still could not really do any more substantial damage to Charles on the ground).

2 Likes

Charles Oliveira offers to start Islam Makhachev fight on the ground: ‘I’m not afraid of getting taken down’

2 Likes

Very chirpy. Sounds nervous. :wink:

1 Like

The knowledge of the OG crowd has a good track record with Oliveira.

His last two despite the odds with Poirier, the OG knew who was going to win.

What an idiot.

Imagine if Charles actually did give up a takedown and let this monster Islam on top of him.

3 Likes

Gaethje’s game with Oliveira was to stand and knock him out so Oliveira had a chance to land shots.

He will get td’ed in 2 seconds against Islam. Islam and Khabib have walked through better strikers than Oliveira with ease.

Ya know I was thinking of going with Islam. After tonight I realize anything can happen. I can see Islam getting flat lined

1 Like

Usman is nowhere near the wrestler and grappler Islam is.

Completely different fight.

1 Like

Very interesting, I’m impressed Gaethje or any fighter would admit something like that.

Only other instance would be Jiri admitting he for flash knocked out from an upkick from Reyes

2 Likes

Glad you enjoy listening to Gaethe now.

He also said nobody below MW can beat Khabib.

Still love him?

I’m excited to see this

2 Likes

Ttt

1 Like

That was until he felt the god like power of Charles Oliveira.

1 Like

lol you know you’re onto some crazy folklore shit when you say a guy with 3 UFC KO/TKO’s has godlike power :face_with_hand_over_mouth: The Charles folklore train is going to get obliterated

After Islam makes easy work of Charles, everyone will say well duh, he’s the goat.

But for now they hate.

1 Like

TTT

1 Like